MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The truth about Guantanamo.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

the same ones that sent the "recent" photo of John Walker:gl

memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

Good Lord, Man...I looked at your article concerning Guantanamo--It's dated january 23, 2002....:gl

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

...of course... and the IRC article is dated February 2nd. 2003.

:lol :lol :lol

That's how research works :)

You learn how manipulated public opinion can be.

Since more than a year you are believing all is cool at Guantanamo, while it is not.......

memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

man, you are as hard-headed as i am..the pows now have housing we have built for them, not cages and its better than the caves they were residing in. what's wrong with transporting a pow in transit in schackles and chains?

Are you worried about poor little taliban man who beats his wife and won't let his daughter learn to read and write.

And WTH is the first picture of the "American Taliban" guy doing in your list of photos. You sound like the bleeding hearts here who want all the prisoners to feel like they are at summer camp.....It is my undestanding and I will check the fact that many held at Guantanamo have been released...

A lot of you seem to take everything you hear and read as gospel....and copy and paste to beat the band...

Edited by: memphis mike at: 7/7/03 6:31 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

Quote:
http://man, you are as hard-headed as i am..

At least we can agree on something here :) )

Errrrrrrrr..... I'm sorry... I do think that criminals should not be treated like in summercamp.

However the treatment of the POW's held by the Americans is clearly against the Geneva conventions.

This is not my personal opinion alone, but of very high ranked international councils.

Edited by: MIKE BURN  at: 7/7/03 8:47 pm
memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

???????

memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

call me stoopid, but i think you just blew your case out of the water....

we are kept current on these events, the American press never misses on any opportunity to embarass the President; whoever he may be....

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

...there is indeed a lot of water surrounding Guantanamo Bay...

Well, if you are that up-to-date, then you know that the only outcome of the IRC visit/investigation was, that prisoners are allowed to write letters. Hopefully they will be delivered.

(Tea for two...........)

memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

not bad, good weather all year round, 3 squares a day

sure is better than swattin' bats in a cave.....I still see nothing inhumane.....remember the Taliban?

...and what needed to be corrected according to the IRC?

memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

...scary to think, you and i are probably more alike than we are different.....

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth about Guantanamo..... Reply with quote

I noticed this earlier :D

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Show some consistancy, you hypocrites! Reply with quote

"These nazi references have to stop. That happened 50 years ago..."

So let's get this straight. You're saying that we should not remind people of the horror that was nazi Germany 50 years ago, but you are also saying that it is okay to bring up Israeli/Palestinian issues from 50 years ago and to call for the killing of Jews? Hey. I just think it is important to remember what the nazis did to the Jews and others. I'm not saying that Germans should die. But Mike obviously has another agenda. He is calling for the killing of Jews and Israelis. Sorry, but you guys lose. How the hell can anyone back this crap up?

I'm Jewish. I know a Jew hater when I see one. Late.

MIKE BURN

Generally Crazy Guy

(7/7/03 1:53 pm)

ezSupporter

Re: About Terrorist SCUM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but i can tell you for sure that Hamas and Islamic Jihad are terror organizations and history will never look back on them as anything but.....

Israel is a terror organisation.

EXAMPLE #1:

Quote:

The King David Hotel explosion of July 22, 1946 (Palestine), which resulted in the deaths of 92 Britons, Arabs and Jews, and in the wounding of 58, was not just an act of “Jewish extremists,” but a premeditated massacre conducted by the Irgun in agreement with the highest Jewish political authorities in Palestine-- the Jewish Agency and its head David-Ben-Gurion.

According to Yitshaq Ben-Ami, a Palestinian Jew who spent 30 years in exile after the establishment of Israel investigating the crimes of the “ruthless clique heading the internal Zionist movement,” The Irgun had conceived a plan for the King David attack early in 1946, but the green light was given only on July first.

According to Dr. Sneh, the operation was personally approved by Ben-Gurion, from his self-exile in Europe. Sadeh, the operations officer of the Haganah, and Giddy Paglin, the head of the Irgun operation under Menachem Begin agreed that thirty-five minutes advance notice would give the British time enough to evacuate the wing, without enabling them to disarm the explosion. The Jewish Agency’s motive was to destroy all evidence the British had gathered proving that the terrorist crime waves in Palestine were not merely the actions of “fringe” groups such as the Irgun and Stern Gang, but were committed in collusion with the Haganah and Palmach groups and under the direction of the highest political body of the Zionist establishment itself, namely the Jewish Agency.

That so many innocent civilian lives were lost in the King David massacre is a normal part of the pattern of the history of Zionist outrages: A criminal act is committed, allegedly by an isolated group, but actually under the direct authorization of the highest Zionist authorities, whether of the Jewish Agency during the Palestine Mandate or of the Government of Israel thereafter.

American Hypocrites, drop a few bombs on Tel Aviv NOW!

DEATH to all Terrorist SCUM.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Larree the liar! Reply with quote

Quote:
Jesus, Joh. 8,44:

"Ihr habt den Teufel zum Vater, und nach eures Vaters Gelüste wollt ihr tun.

Der ist ein Mörder von Anfang an und steht nicht in der Wahrheit; denn die Wahrheit ist nicht in ihm.

Wenn er Lügen redet, so spricht er aus dem Eigenen; denn er ist ein Lügner und der Vater der Lüge"

Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject: I have family in Tel Aviv. Reply with quote

Apologize.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: I have family in Tel Aviv. Reply with quote

I'll sleep better tonight knowing that you personally wish that my country would bomb my family in Tel Aviv.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: