MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Just dropping in to say high
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Just dropping in to say high Reply with quote

I lost my link here. Just wanted to come by and say HIGH Chris :bleh :w

rod steel global

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Just dropping in to say high Reply with quote

jammin latly ?

:l

®od

{HalfMoon Blog}{Rod RetroMusic Steel}{Export Music Swedish}

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Just dropping in to say high Reply with quote

HIGH!!!!!!!! Thanks for popping by!! I'm so pleased to see you! :kizz

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Just dropping in to say high Reply with quote

Jay!??! Are you coming back??!?! :bleh

|Talk Soup |

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: You Bet Reply with quote

I'll stop by as often as I can Chris. Thanx for askin.

High Rod You are probably the only person who stops by my Ix site and I thank ya. I am kind of doin my domestic stuff at the moment but plan on postin some new stuff soon

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: You Bet Reply with quote

Good to see you again Jay!! Did you see the eclipse?

|Talk Soup |

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Eclipse???? Reply with quote

I missed this one.I think..Must've had my shades on....You know how it is Chris.....When you're cool...The sun never goes down.. :yeah But I did catch the last one.

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Hey Chris Reply with quote

I was just wondering....You live in Hong Kong right? Has there been a noticable change in lifestyle since China took it back over?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Chris Reply with quote

Yes I live in Hong Kong and there's not been a NOTICEABLE change although things slowly change but nothing too bad! We still don't vote for our man-in-charge. What has changed is that people seem a little more aware of politics and rights - don't know if you heard about our peaceful protest march on 1 July?

|Talk Soup |

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Not much huh? Reply with quote

Well I really didn't think that there was going to be a whole lot of changin in Hong Kong....I see the possibilty of China changin towards the capitalist views after they get that influx of MUNY. I didn't catch the protest....what were they protesting? The right to protest? :blab . We tried that over here and all it did was make our gov't stronger and they wrote laws for proper protest. Get a permit so we can monitor the protest and stop it if we don't like the way it's going. A false sense of public authority.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Not much huh? Reply with quote

hahaha China already has a lot of MUNY hahahahaha We were protesting an article that was going to be added to our basic law which would restrict our freedom - the funny thing is - I think you are right and that since 9-11, the STates have the law in place 'to protect the American freedom' - interesting. Hmmm

|Talk Soup |

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: MUNY isn't always the same as wealth Reply with quote

I didn't mean to infer that China was a poor country Chris....I tend to think of them as an honorable and wise people.

But one thing I will infer.........I think your blurb pic is one foxy photo :fd Not stalkin' Just statin a fact :langel

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: MUNY isn't always the same as wealth Reply with quote

hahahahahahaha I didn't mean to be harsh - thanks for such nice adjectives - I like being honorable & wise! :banana

Happy you like the pic - it took a lot of voting by board visitors to finally choose that one! :banana So where's your pic?

|Talk Soup |

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: If you went by my site Reply with quote

You would know I don't have a pic as nice as yours :colorf

Glad you had fun at the Stones

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: If you went by my site Reply with quote

JAY! Don't be like that!

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: