MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

hi y'all
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: hi y'all Reply with quote

This is not a political post per se, just dropped by to say hi, and life is hectic. Been travelling a whole heap. Still, its all good.

My one comment would be that we just had a natural disaster where the loss of life is over 220000 and counting, and as if we have not learnt from that we start wars that kill hundreds of thousands more. I just pray that there is not another war started in the next year - one with Iran - though it is very deja vous indeedy from the rhetoric...

bye for now

:ww

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: hi y'all Reply with quote

well, it started out as not a political post, but I couldnt resist... :dunno

I'm just a :langel

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: hi y'all Reply with quote

You and me both are a :langel

I hope not also. I have not heard anything about it. I hope not also...

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: hi y'all Reply with quote

Hey, Debbie - so where all have you been in your travels?

About the geo-political stuff: though the views you subscribe to are often incorrect :bleh you're a thoughtful and good person. Godspeed in your travels.

As for Iran, you'll have to check the tour schedule below.

But I expect it's aspiration to join the "nuclear-bomb club" will be easily handled with a cruise missle or quick air strike. Not a biggee.

There's already an internal big pro-democracy movement that's looking to boot out the ruling mullahs & sharia law, et al. So the Iranian dictator's concern should be more for what the Iranian people may do; Mussilini probably didn't enjoy ending up strung up his fellow Italians.

Edited by: RonOnGuitar at: 1/30/05 2:47
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: hi y'all Reply with quote

Hi, Debbers....

*bites the bullet - refuses to talk about politics*

Hey - How's the Pea?

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

hahahaha Drooly cool cartoon. Perhaps Ron can tell us if its a nuke or not, and for whom its meant... :bleh

the pea is not so bad now cause I just had a massage.

Ron, in December I dashed off to KL, Malaysia for a week on work, then spent christmas at home in india, got back dashed off to singapore for a few days - work again- series of trainings now, and next I'll be in Bangkok... and from may onwards its going to be crazy all over APAC. urk. Ah well, getting lots done and having fun, so thats cool.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

What is that takes you on these trips, Debbie?

Aren't you studying within the medical area,(if memory serves)?

And are getting training or training others? Or both?

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: travels Reply with quote

Ron, I am responsible for my company's HR & training in Asia-Pac. Right now I'm mostly driving leadership training for country and branch managers and next level, and designing and implementing a few HR tools to drive out as well, including psychometric testing, personality testing etc. I love it.

I have a few months more to go with my masters in HR & Training, so coupled with work and studies its all a bit mad.

So looks like the Shiite clerics will take a hold of Iraq... I wonder when the Iran/Iraq merger will occur... :h

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: travels Reply with quote

Good luck Debbie!!!! You know I know more italians than germans and they still lok up to Musollini... His big mistake was the side he chose.. He had to choose sides in WW2 and Hitler was winning big time so better side with the devil winner than angel loser... if hitler had won and he sidded with the allies he would have ended up the same... He did a lot of good for Italy. If he had sidded with Allies he would have still been in power. After all Stalin did and kept his power and still killed what 20 million Russians.... RIP Mussollini...

PowkieLikesMe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: travels Reply with quote

Yeah....

It's a strange, cold, hard World, isn't it, Miss Debbie?

Anyways....

Ya gotta stay positive.....

But how the Hell does one stay Positive in the face of all This?

I'm still wondering ... - even at My age......

But I'm still focused on the Positive, Baby.....!!

(Yellow Moon on the Rise...)

PowkieLikesMe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: travels Reply with quote

oops - It's me, Debbers (drooly)

Forgot to change my nic.....

Sorry...

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: travels Reply with quote

Hey Rev, controversial as usual, eh, you :langel you.

Hey Powkie... hmmm I quite like the sound of powkielikesme. hahahahaha

I'm positive, I'm optimistic. I count my blessings everyday and try and stay that way! Somedays its not that easy, but I guess you do what you can to make a difference in your own small world and hope that the ripple effect everyone talks about will somehow come to bear, somewhere.

Cherio...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: travels Reply with quote

Great to chat on the phone with you today Debbie. Long time. And Debbie's been travelling a storm! Puts me to shame now she does. :bday

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: hi y'all Reply with quote

Well to keep up the positive it never hurts to burn an annointed candle to Diana in a cast circle on full moon night!

Naw I am not trying to be controversial, but I do know Italians who wish Musollini (sp?) would have sided with the Allies and stayed in power... They say the government has been bad since and the country is falling apart.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

Yes Chris, fantastic to chat, as always.

Here Rev, here's a pagan sunlight for you, we brought in last year (2004) with some Pagan friends of my sisters in a clearing in a wood in Michigan!!!

Many people think Hitler was a great leader - he's gone down in the history books as a great orator, charismatic, passionate - he had all the traits of a leader and he inspired an entire movement. Too bad he was an evil a$$hole.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: