MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HELP! The lunatics are taking over the asylum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Now hold on a minute there, DT......there IS undeniable proof that humans did evolve from "lower" animals right here in this forum...

"The dinosaur with the smallest brain was Stegosaurus. It is difficult to imagine any animal functioning on a brain the size of a golf ball or walnut in proportion to its' body size, yet Stegosaurus apparently managed somehow during its time."

Since it is painfully obvious to anyone following his posts that russky joe's brain is equivalent roughly in size to that of a blackeyed pea in relation to the rest of his body, can there be ANY doubt from which distant ancestor the Cossuck evolved? :larree :goofy :aua

"Stego" joe...... :weetodd

:kiss

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: HELP! The lunatics are taking over the asylum Reply with quote

Quote:
DreamTone7

Did animals evolve? Certainly. But Darwin's theory has NEVER been able to supply a reasonable and scientific cause for evolution to occur. It only makes scientific sense that we consider it a possibility that there is an outside force in action that we cannot scientifically confirm (or deny, for that matter) the existance of.

Darwin studied over 3,000 species and never found one in the process of evolving.

There are no fossils to support evolution, either. You would think that we would have found by now some fish that have legs, or something along that line.

Oh well...... there are enough examples for "fish with legs" on this planet, who still are very alive today.

You have not to look for fossils......

Even better..... get a book about the development of human embryos and WATCH carefully (if the book is illustrated) if you see a HUMAN embryo developing gills and webbed fingers/feet (fish, fish, fish...). As a matter of fact you will find this to be undeniable true, you can watch this with your own eyes.

Even better is, that most mammals, fish and amphibia go through the same looking stages in their embryonic development, hence it seems that all creatures have something in common (evolution-wise).

Now lean back and think about a comet from the Orth-Cloud passing earth and leaving thousands of tons of fine dust particles, consisting partially of significant carbonic structures... a fact which has been proven by probes collected by the Giotto spacecraft which passed recently nearby a comet (you name it in case you didn't miss it). After you thought about it with a sober mind, you will come closer to what "evolution" is....

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Fish with legs Reply with quote

Sterling30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: What fish did this come from Mike??? Reply with quote

home.texoma.net/~linesden/cem/finger/finger.htm

Edited by: Sterling30 at: 12/6/04 14:08
russky joe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: interstellar joe Reply with quote

"Now lean back and think about a comet from the Orth-Cloud passing earth and leaving thousands of tons of fine dust particles, consisting partially of significant carbonic structures... a fact which has been proven by probes collected by the Giotto spacecraft which passed recently nearby a comet (you name it in case you didn't miss it). After you thought about it with a sober mind, you will come closer to what "evolution" is...."

Yeah, that's true. Comets deposited material from other parts of the galaxy on the earth many times. There's a possibility that we got extra water from comets landing on our surface and melting, and who knows what was in the water?? Interstellar cross-pollenation, huh?? What a brilliant thing if it's true!! Shows you how science is so much more mysterious and interesting than this superstitious god crap.

And early dinosaurs were 'fish with legs'.

russky joe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: more fundie bullshit Reply with quote

Hey, Sterling30, that 'finger' bullshit is a frickin' creationist hoax, a hoax so frickin' bad that it makes Piltdown Man seem plausible by comparison.

Here's a report exposing that hoax and a load of others shown on an NBC show presented by the 'rifleman's choice' and fundie nutjob Charlton Heston.

www.talkorigins.org/faqs/...eview.html

It looks like the fundies' influence is running right through our government and our mass media. What more do they need?

:rolleyes

The Master68

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: not again Reply with quote

"And don't give me this 'sixth sense ' baloney - that was invented by people who had taken leave of the first five."

LMAO, good one...

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: not again Reply with quote

The Sixth Sense?? I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

russky joe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: oooooooh Reply with quote

Oh, eekie-weekie-pooh, the big bad fundie psycho is gonna come and beat me up along with the professor and the rockchick.

Sheeat, I think he's taken a fancy me too coz of my beautiful skin.

Looks like I'm in for some sado-masochistic sex when he catches me.

I can just picture him oiling his muscles and strapping on his leather cowboy hat and G-String right now. Can't wait! Hurt me, hurt me, big-boy.

:aua

garbage detector

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: oooooooh hahahahaha Reply with quote

"I'm not making any argument in favor of Creationism or whatever it's called, I'm just showing you that their very informed argument against Evolution is very strong.

When every bit of evidence forwarded to prove the faith of Evolution has been proven fraudulant and that that obviously those strongest supporters of this belief have no real faith in Evolution themselves, well, at least we know one side is wrong now don't we?"

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: oooooooh hahahahaha Reply with quote

Quote:

I can just picture him oiling his muscles and strapping on his leather cowboy hat and G-String right now. Can't wait! Hurt me, hurt me, big-boy.

The readers know who is doing the Fantasizing now..... :laugh ;)

Far be it from me to rob you of your virginity, though......

eekie-weekie-pooh????

:aua

:kiss

The Master68

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: oooooooh hahahahaha Reply with quote

I don't think seis is violent...

Are you?

--------------

--------------

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Depends :D Reply with quote

Only when they tell me they don't HAVE any salt or limes...... :lol

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Mike - "Now lean back and think about a comet from the Orth-Cloud passing earth and leaving thousands of tons of fine dust particles, consisting partially of significant carbonic structures... a fact which has been proven by probes collected by the Giotto spacecraft which passed recently nearby a comet (you name it in case you didn't miss it). After you thought about it with a sober mind, you will come closer to what "evolution" is.... "

Mike...you are a man of quite extreme faith.

The Master68

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: well, I dunno Reply with quote

"I know you don't really like 'em yourself, and you want outta the place, you've said so yourself."

You're right, to a point. I do dislike 95% of the southern population.

But it's not because they are southern (I am, too). It's because they are ignorant, self-righteous, jackasses.

I saw him threaten Steve (professor/questionaire), but I also saw Steve threaten in the past, so I feel it's par for the course when dealing with that jackass.

He makes "open minded liberals" look bad.

But from what I have seen, Seis doesn't really start alot of shit.

I could be wrong.

--------------

--------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: