MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Former US general admits US imperialism
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conalrehill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Former US general admits US imperialism Reply with quote

"Or a student of the distinguished Prof."

One of his research assistants, actually.

We were all rolling around laughing at the wild guesses by 'Hi-Hoe Columbo'. He's so @#%$-sure, but he knows nothing.

'Russky Joe' was a girl from Latvia, by the way, and antman and the rest were all our friends.

The boss let us go with it for a while, then he got a bit mad with us when he started getting the blame for it. Then the board owner e-mailed him to complain about the insulting messages coming from his computers, and he banned us from posting. Before you start slagging him off, he's a bit volatile but he's the best boss any of us have ever had, he's really popular with the students and the other staff and he has a publishing record as long as your arm.

I persuaded him to let me post, because I was curious about the American conservative mind-set. I have an MA in Modern History, and I tried to discuss history with one or two of them, but their knowledge is very basic, descriptive and one-dimensional. They haven't learnt to analyse things.

I've had enough of it now. I can only stomach so much of the ignorance. I find it a bit scary and depressing, actually, that such ignorant people will drive us into a series of terrible wars.

I'm going for good now, I will cancel my ezboard account.

conalrehill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Former US general admits US imperialism Reply with quote

One last thing.

Seismic Anamoly, you don't seem to be here to discuss politics, it seems to me that it's not really your subject. You refused to engage with the points I made because you know nothing. You are just here to cause trouble and threaten people.

In other words, you are just a thug.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Former US general admits US imperialism Reply with quote

Oh, no...it's as I feared. Steve is actually making mental clones of himself. I predict that, in the end, they will all turn on each other as rabid dogs.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Former US general admits US imperialism Reply with quote

...and I'm still having a real hard time swallowing the "girl from Latvia" story. If it really is, I have never known any girl in all my life to be so full of venom and bile...she cussed like a sailor. Not my impression of the "fairer sex" in general. I still can hardly believe it.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Former US general admits US imperialism Reply with quote

Quote:
One of his research assistants, actually.

Like I said.........a Sub-Ordinate.

Quote:
...you are just a thug.

My heart is broken. :bawling

:aua

The Master68

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Former US general admits US imperialism Reply with quote

"Oh, no...it's as I feared. Steve is actually making mental clones of himself. I predict that, in the end, they will all turn on each other as rabid dogs."

I may not care for Steve Hall, but at least he makes more sense than anything YOU have to add to these proceedings...

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

The Master68

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Former US general admits US imperialism Reply with quote

"Not my impression of the "fairer sex" in general. I still can hardly believe it."

Once again, showing how ignorant you are...

Anyone can type in any fashion they choose. I could come in here under another name and type as feminine as any chik you ever talked to. And you would eat out of my hand.

So the reverse is also true.

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Hey M68...why not try contributing something yourself instead of stand in a corner and kibitz? Then people could stand on the sidelines and lob grenades at you too. ;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: