MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Clinton was in Hong Kong on tuesday

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Clinton was in Hong Kong on tuesday Reply with quote

I was an my company dinner at a private club in hong kong and in the next room was Bill Clinton!!!!

Our chairman and his wife went over to meet him, and when they came back they told me (I didnt know he was there till then) and I was so envious! I would have really liked to meet him.

arrrrrrrrrrgh.

:seismo

Well maybe next time...

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Clinton was in Hong Kong on tuesday Reply with quote

I like Bill Clinton..... - a good man, and a good leader..

Why was he in Hong Kong?

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Bush Sr and Clinton Reply with quote

are touring the tsunami hit areas in Asia. They'd just visited Aceh. I dont really know why he was in Hong Kong. It would have been nice to ask him!!! I guess it was a convenient stop, and he knows some of the business community here.

But per this article he promoted his book "my life"!!!

www.mercurynews.com/mld/m...230.htm?1c

Ha. Good question Drooly, I didnt actually know why he was here till my google search just now!!!!!

:ww

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush Sr and Clinton Reply with quote

I really like Clinton. Superb statesman and great leader. He is very beloved to the world, and thats saying something.

Damn. A book signing. How could I not know. Well I was in Seoul last week and just got back on saturday so I must've missed all the press. Ugh.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush Sr and Clinton Reply with quote

Yes.

I guess I have no right to judge the leader of another Country.. - but somehow I think Bill is a Decent man.

With his Heart and Spirit in the right place.

I think the World was a safer, kinder,Gentler, better place with Clinton where Dubya is now...

(Just my opinion...)

*sigh - Politics drive me Crazy....*

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: hahahaha Reply with quote

"I guess I have no right to judge the leader of another Country"

Now whatever gave you THAT crazy idea?????? Go for it Drooly!

:aua

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: