MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edard2002

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

well, let's see what it is now...

why, will y'all look at that, it says "My MP3 Board Visitor". and so I have been labeled and summarily dismissed by the programmers of this great machine...

enough of the machinations, yeah, I think I need a new underblurb...how about - -

>^^<!~~!~~!!~~`

edison freeman

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

Hi there! Your underblurb will be changed within 12 hours :banana I'm just listening to "Love is coming back" - nice one. See you around

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

edard2002

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

OOH1 I want to see it...

edison freeman

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

Ooops is that how your underblurb should be?!?!?! What's happening here?

|

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

The problem with edard2002's requested underblurb is, that the order of letters/signs will be interpreted as a incomplete HTML-command. EZ-Board doesn't accept incomplete HTML commands and therefore a short version of his underblurb has been used.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

Thank you for your explanation Mr. Admin :D

|

JazzyHorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

I'll go with what I use elsewhere:

"Always Horn-y"

Damn, this board is barfing on my custom sig...

Edited by: JazzyHorn  at: 10/23/02 3:31:21 am
JazzyHorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

Ahah it is an html thing, I guess they want me to pay money to use html in my sig or something? I'll live with EzCode...

C M cm_mp3@yahoo.com Javamusic Besonic ArtistLaunch mp3.com 1sound IUMA mp3.com.au

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

JazzyHorn! Have patience! Your new underblurb will be working within 12 hours. You have a lot of links in your signature. I will check out your music when I'm at home on a computer WITH speakers :banana

|

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

JazzyHorn - am listening to you! You're great! I love up tempo music - and it's all jazzy ! hahahahahahahhaha I saw Pat Metheny last month! :D

|

ILR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! Post here if you want a different UNDERBLU Reply with quote

I dont care what you put under mine..think of something for me cause I'm not very creative when it comes to that stuff..hell look at my name..LOL

Just so long as its not grub worm or blood sucking tick like I keep gettin at sin's place...LOL ! :D

JazzyHorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! Post here if you want a different UNDERBLU Reply with quote

Thanks for checking my stuff out chris! Cool pictures you posted over at FAP, with the hair going everywhere... :lol

Pat Metheny has a distinctive sound and approach to music. No one else really sounds like him.

C M cm_mp3@yahoo.com Javamusic Besonic ArtistLaunch mp3.com 1sound IUMA mp3.com.au

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! Post here if you want a different UNDERBLU Reply with quote

hahahaha It's never safe to have ME make up the underblurbs - hahahahahahahhahahahaha Yours will be changed within 10 hours. Hope you like it! ;)

|

NumberOneWorld

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

"keeper of the flame"

Mb

thewireweb

NumberOneWorld

AroundRecords

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: NEWCOMERS!!! DO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT UNDERBLURB*? Reply with quote

Done :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 7 of 23

Jump to: