MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

...hey chris...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamTone7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

...what ever happened to HKRockChick? Did she fall off the face of the planet?

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

I think she made very nasty experiences here voicing her political convictions in a free debate and she decided not to participate anymore.

Actually there were U.S. members here who thought they must secure the northern American continent from any criticism and shut Debbie down by threatening her in real life (i.e. posting her working address, mail and phone number incl. the data of her boss).

It's sad but actually we have another case here, somebody who left and did not hide under a fake name, because he was threatened in real life and urged to shut off.

I hate those people who are so narrow minded that they are not able to distinguish between a messageboard and the real war outside fought in their name.

Those people, rednecks, U.S. patriots and Bush supporters, are a disgrace to mankind.

At least I will continue to confront them with another truth except of their own, which is -again- a narrow minded one.

Here is a quote, very short, which sums up all the problems the rednecks have:

Quote:
"Force always attracts men of low morality."

- Albert Einstein

For that we have lost a very sensible soul which had not the "fortune" to be a born U.S. American patriot.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

Er I don't think it's anything Mike said....

I saw her recently and she's very busy, so busy that she's put her band on hold for awhile (!) PLUS she was disappointed with the US election result. She says she does read the threads sometimes but doesn't have time to reply. So I'm sure she'll like this thread. :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

I still think that my evaluation is right in general as long as we talk about the Politics/Warzone here and put "time issues" aside.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

We can all think what we like in this free world! Aren't we lucky?

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

I sure wish I wasn't in the US/South...

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

Where would you rather be Master?

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

Europe...

I got to see Europe and parts of the Mid-East when I was in the Navy.

I loved Europe.

I got to see:

France

Spain

Italy

Morocco

Monaco

Egypt

Israel

Turkey

I think that's it... Loved them all!

--------------

--------------

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ...hey chris... Reply with quote

Awwwww....you know you love having us "rednecks" around......who else would you have to insult and ridicule on a perpetual basis??

Up until now I really wasn't sure.

But this particular juvenilistic, insulting outburst of infantile name-calling, strikingly similar to that found on most preschool playgrounds (which seems to have become the norm, the "last gasp of desperation", if you will, amongst the intellectually challenged self-proclaimed Gods residing in this forum), serves as affirmation beyond a shadow of a doubt that what I've said in this forum has struck home hard and done exactly what I had intended.

You see, it's not what one believes about any particular thing that pisses me off....nope.....everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs and opinions no matter who likes or dislikes them.

Fair enough.

What pisses me off is that everyone is NOT entitled to belittle, ridicule, and insult anyone else's heritage, background, culture, family, character, or tradition without any point whatsoever whenever the notion hits; just insulting for the sake of insulting without any concern for reprisal.

Not where I live.

You Pay for what you Say under those circumstances.

Don't like it?? Call somebody who gives a $hit.

So, HUGE thanks for the confirmation AND the exhilarating feeling you've given me to go along with it.

DAMN, my DAY is MADE.

I'll leave you now to your anti-semite, jew hating, "redneck" bashing, Waffen SS loving, Jesus freak degrading, soft cowardly American soldier criticizing, terrorist coddling selves.

Have a great time, knock yourselves out, and Ya'll Come On Down To Jesusland, Ya Hear???? :D

Footnote: Chris, DT, Ron, Rev...this "scumbag redneck Jesus freak" would be happy to buy you a Brew anytime, anywhere, if you cared to drink it. If not, I understand. So long.

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: hey, its super-redneck, the nasty one Reply with quote

"I'll leave you now to your anti-semite, jew hating, "redneck" bashing, Waffen SS loving, Jesus freak degrading, soft cowardly American soldier criticizing, terrorist coddling selves."

Hey, brain-box, I thought you just said we couldn't insult each other's character.

And how dare you call our soldiers "soft cowardly Americans"!!

And how dare you call Jesus freaks degrading!!

What a frickin' goober.

:aua :aua :aua :aua

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: hey, its super-redneck, the nasty one Reply with quote

Man, I hate being called a redneck...

And I get called that just because of my accent.

I don't even do any "redneck" things...

--------------

--------------

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: its a pain Reply with quote

Yeah, I got a half-Russian half-Brooklyn accent.

Sometimes some people look at me like I'm some sort of criminal or something.

Don't ask for more details, and don't give me any. Some of the creeps here look you up on the web and find out where you work.

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: oh, yeah Reply with quote

So anyway, I forgot to ask, what's a "terrorist coddler"?

Is that a little like an egg coddler?

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hate being called a redneck

Actually, you should be proud of it, M68. The term comes from getting a tanned neck because one works for a living. A hat keeps the sun off the ol' noggin and a shirt covers the rest of the upper torso. The term opposite to redneck (for those who believe themselves to be so) is "the elite" - e.g. the pampered ones who look down on working class people.

Now even though I'm about only some 200+ miles from Canada. I identify with the working class rather than being among the elite, so redneck (your average working stiff) is paying me a high compliment to me!

And I've never been to Texas - been west to Washington & California - but I'm also honored to be called a cowboy, the prototype American hero and good guy. Y'know I gotta get me a good cowboy hat one off these days.

I second DreamTone's question - Debbie is a goodhearted, thoughtful & sincerely outspoken person. When she is away (from here or Blah Blah) her presence is sorely missed! Even when I think Debbie's opinion is incorrect! I try to avoid mixing a person's opinion with his/her nature & character. Good people will sometimes just disagree. Machts nicht.

=======================

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: whaaaat?? Reply with quote

This guy must have sat in front of a frickin' TV set half his life.

Do you believe that anyone over the age of 11 would put up the frickin' "Lone Ranger Creed" like some sort of desiderata and expect people not to frickin' fall off their chairs??

Frickin' ada. It was a frickin' TV SHOW ya nutjob. A frickin' TV SHOW. Oh no, he'll probably lecture us for three days about how it started out as a frickin' movie or a comic strip or something, he's probably a frickin' 'LONE RANGER AFFICIANADO' .......

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: