MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Deep racism and anti-semitism in America
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Belgium is the worst culprit of 'em all, DT, when it comes not just to hate (not illegal) but the acting on the hate, which the police really have no interest getting involved in.

Here's another helpful informational source:

Human Rights First

I'm not prone to overreacting on such things, but if I were a Jew, I'd set off any plans of visiting the EU for the forseeable future. That's not an anti-EU slam, just the reality of "keeping your head low". I know of one girl who plans on travelling to Europe this summer. She's Jewish, so I do worry about her well-being.

Merc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

Quote:

you spend more time riding that bike you got.

http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/pictures/clown1.jpg

"/>

:bigeyes

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Yes Reply with quote

Your image link didn't quite work there. Merc. The correct address shouldn't have the < br > tags in it. The right URL to enter when you click the "image" button at left would be:

www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/...clown1.jpg

By the way, I think "making whoppee" is an even better way to work off excess energy. Bicycle riding would tend to be at the bottom of my personal list! :)

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Yes Reply with quote

Muslims have become victims for

increased hostility in the EU

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Too far, Ron Reply with quote

"Now, on this personal rage thing where you're going to tell everybody how you just couldn't handle the give & take of some web BB; I'm sure you're mentioning the part about telling a Jew how his people - the Jews - aren't "sacred cows" anymore (as if Jews historically have been handled with kid gloves). And of course, you will be telling the your audiences of your kind invite of a Jew to Britian in order that you may pummel him into submission? Perhaps that's considered not only legal, but great good sport, on Brit soil(?) - but I believe perhaps you may find others disagree."

Yes, Ron, as I have been arguing all along, the Jews are not 'sacred cows' but normal human beings like the rest of us, subject to all the rights and responsibilities that we all have. And, as I've said, one must make the distinction between Jews and hard-line Zionists when discussing this matter. However, you've gone too far with the anti-semitic defamation, Ron, old chap. That 'audiences of your kind' sentence might cost you a lot of money. For the past 90 minutes my lawyer and I have perused your posts, the ones I have cut and kept on a designated file. You're way out of your depth here. What you have not realized is that anti-semitism is a very serious accusation, uniquely serious, in fact, because of the great crime committed against Jewish people in the 1940s. She will be contacting EZboard legal in the next few days to consult them about your contact details. My lawyer will then contact you, and you of course have the right to pass her on to your lawyer if you so wish. I am a profesional person, Ron, working in the public domain, and the suspicion of 'anti-semitism' could, if believed, seriously hamper my career prospects. The damages I will be looking for will be related directly to potential loss of earnings as well as defamation of character.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

Quote:
my lawyer and I have perused your posts, the ones I have cut and kept

Yes, Steve, I can very well imagine that you wouldn't want to show any lawyer your posts. Like the one where you "expose" faiths and straightaway attack those of faith when they "bite". And somehow I'm guessing the endearing and sterling manner you've used to attack a Jew here isn't among those "cut and kept" items. (And those are the "kindest" example.)

Quote:
She will be contacting EZboard legal

And here I just assumed most folks have already learned how to send an EZBoard message, it's really not all that complicated.

Setting aside playing board games for personal attention and other such silliness, you can very easily send your attorney's contact info my way with no prob at all. In fact, I invite you do so with all due expediency. Or the attorney of record her/himself may utilize the feature to send that information.

Steve, people have quite politely explained to you that:

1. A forum is not your private & personal playground.

2. If you're here to respectfully communicate ideas - you're just not very good at it.

(OTOH, if you're here to personally insult and attack everyone who isn't you, you're doing very well.)

3. I know Mike has repeatedly advised participants not to be seriously personally and emotionally involved enough "take it to the next level" (or like words).

(By way of example, though Mike and Larree can go at each other like crazy over their views, they both can settle for a "I'm right and you're wrong".)

4. Forums have varying "rules of the road" that they ask or demand people to go by. Either you did not read - or choose not to not heed - the "sticky" thread at the top, entitled "

POLITICAL PARTICIPANTS OF THIS BOARD - PLEASE READ!". I believe it has been pointed out as a "must read" several times to you personally and I know I've called your attention to it myself. You are welcome to explain why you do not feel personally restrained by such advise.

5. Bullying & attempts to intimidate individuals online or IRL (in real life) never works out well for the bully. Most experienced webusers have run into attention-craving bullies. Expecting everyone else to play by your rules is not a good choice, no matter how superior you deem yourself above the rest of the human race.

6. You have a record where everytime you feel you've lost a debate, you hurl even more insults, rant & rave, then run off in a fit while declaring you'll never return. (You can rest assured that folks only wish they could have taken you at your word.) At any rate, no one is forcing you to come here, much less forcing you to behave in the uncivilised manner you have manifested.

Civility of discourse is not at all unreasonable to expect from users. You are welcome to believe yourself above all such mere human conventions. However that "reality" is not operative outside of the realm of the ego.

Merc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Next case Reply with quote

Quote:

AUSTRALIAN COURT ISSUES CROSS-BORDER NET LIBEL DECISION

An Australian court has ordered a Los Angeles man to pay $61,000 in damages for defaming an Australian journalism professor on a series of websites.

The LA man claimed the professor is a child molester and an academic fraud and apparently has built dozens of similar sites about people worldwide.

The man was unaware of the judgement but suggested that it is unenforceable in the U.S.

Quote:

There is a uniform act regarding the enforcement of foreign money judgments. The act provides that when the plaintiff attempts to "domesticate" the judgment, the judgment may be attacked by the defendant on, among other grounds, lack of jurisdiction by the court that awarded the original judgment.

Kevin W. Grierson

Willcox & Savage, P.C.

One Commercial Place, Ste. 1800

Norfolk, Virginia 23510

Quote:

Actually, there is good authority to suggest that, even if there were a basis for personal jurisdiction, such a judgment would be void and unenforceable in the US under the First Amendment.

See, e.g.., Yahoo v.

La Ligue, 169 F.Supp.2d 1181 (N.D. Cal. 2001); Matusevitch v. Telnikoff,

F.Supp. 1 (D.D.C. 1995), aff'd, 159 F.3d 636 (D.C. Cir. 1998) ; and

Bachchan

v. India Abroad Publications Inc., 154 Misc.2d 228, 585 N.Y.S.2d 661

(Sup.Ct. 1992).

BEHJ

Bruce E. H. Johnson

Davis Wright Tremaine LLP

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Next case Reply with quote

Hmmmm...Merc -

So it's only in the US where you can advise a person that insulting others and touting his/her own unique superiority is not the best way of "making friends and influencing people"?

And anyone needs to consult the 1st Amendment to arrive at that conclusion? lol

Merc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: ROG Reply with quote

Merely pointing out any judgement against you in a UK court would be summarily and expeditiously trashed.

Carry on.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ROG Reply with quote

Yes, I agree totally with that valid point, Merc. Thanx.

I was just noting the absurd & laughability factor involved here as a subtext :)

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: I'm afraid you're both right ..... Reply with quote

My lawyer has just informed me that Merc (JDR? Strangecloud? AN Otherw*nker?) is right.

So Ron can say virtually what he likes about me.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm afraid you're both right ..... Reply with quote

thankee laree!

and say what you want if the terrorist would quit blowing up innocent isrealis they would quit killin palistinian terrorists. so the terrorist could stop having their own innocents kille by isrealies by a.stop hiding behing wimmin and chillen and paying people to blow up isrealies.

no i am not i read those stats in the liberal washington post about black murders.

when the schools were integrated in the 60s in america it is a fact more racial problems in northern schools than south. more riots etc. just the few in south were televised.

the north is still more segregated than the north. how many blacks live at cape cod, the hamptons and chapawqua where hillary live.

i know what my iq.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: I'm afraid Reply with quote

Quote:
My lawyer has just informed me that Merc (JDR? Strangecloud? AN Otherw*nker?) is right.

It would appear that other masked cowboy was none other than Seismo. (hee-haw)

Actually, I was somewhat looking forward to getting the contact info on your atty, Steve. As I said, you are more than welcome to send an EZBoard message my way with said atty's name & position and other contact info. That avoids personalised and silly board cyber-games, leaving the board open for spirited talk & heated non-personalised debate and makes everyone's life much more pleasant. Especially the board mod's.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: I'm afraid Reply with quote

Quote:
It would appear that other masked cowboy was none other than Seismo.

For my Friends....Anytime. :bcool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: