MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

to be honest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: to be honest Reply with quote

You spew just as much trash as everyone else. Get off your high horse.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: to be honest Reply with quote

Debbie -

The way to elevate any given level of discourse is by individuals being commited to positive group communication.

Positive communication isn't a "somebody's gotta lose/I gotta win" issue. It's more along the line of win-win scenerios where people may not all end at the same conclusion, but at least the individual's conclusions were arrived at via a thoughtful (if sometimes heated) fashion.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: to be honest Reply with quote

I'm completely bored. The libel and injustice that has been allowed to continue on this board has simply put me off. I dont even know if I want to keep posting at blah blah any more.

:h

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you feel that way, Deb. If you decide to leave, you will be missed.

:h

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: how patronizing can you get? Reply with quote

"Debbie - The way to elevate any given level of discourse is by individuals being commited to positive group communication....Positive communication isn't a "somebody's gotta lose/I gotta win" issue. It's more along the line of win-win scenerios where people may not all end at the same conclusion, but at least the individual's conclusions were arrived at via a thoughtful (if sometimes heated) fashion."

"Committed to positive group communication"? What meaningless tosh! Debbie, do you believe that post, coming from a right-wing spammer who uses the most underhand tactics possible to smear anyone who stands up to him with charges of anti-semitism, low self-worth, abusive domestic relationships and any other rubbish that pops into his tiny little mind? And his patronizing manner ........ crikey!!!!!

I really want to get out of here too, but I keep getting drawn back because I hate to see the place being spammed with right-wing Bushista crap every day. I wish people like NRK would post more, and some new people would turn up, but I have a feeling that the cyber-space community is a lot smaller and not nearly as diverse as we think.

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: to be honest Reply with quote

Is this an 'open' board, meaning anyone can post?

If so, I'll be glad to invite some people to join in, people who enjoy debating politics and generally withhold name calling. Some are definitely 'anti-Bush' or 'pro-Bush' but I think they're pretty smart people who don't buy into right and left as much as they do right and wrong.

My music for the disenchanted masses

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: great .... Reply with quote

"Is this an 'open' board, meaning anyone can post? If so, I'll be glad to invite some people to join in, people who enjoy debating politics and generally withhold name calling. Some are definitely 'anti-Bush' or 'pro-Bush' but I think they're pretty smart people who don't buy into right and left as much as they do right and wrong."

Ah! A ray of light at the end of the tunnel! Yes, I think it's an open board, but it only takes a minute to join anyway! NRK, if you get them all posting I'll butt out, and that is a promise. I'm only here to dam up Ron's river of cut'n'paste claptrap, that's all.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Ron Reply with quote

"The way to elevate any given level of discourse is by individuals being commited to positive group communication."

The day you follow your own advice I shall start respecting you Ron.

You could show a good example by quitting your insinuative, insulting and pompous postings. I'm amazed you don't have the introspection to see how you come across. I really didn't want to have to say this again, but this is likely the only post you make I'll respond to, unless your tone changes.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

Quote:
who don't buy into right and left as much as they do right and wrong.

"bring 'em on" :wgrin

:yeah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: