MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A statement about the accusation of anti-semitism.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: A statement about the accusation of anti-semitism. Reply with quote

The criticisms of the hard-line Zionist policies of Israel posted on this board by myself are not examples of anti-semitism. I seek an end to the killing of Israelis and Palestinians and a peaceful solution to this terrible problem, but, in agreement with many Jews, I have made the judgement that ending the illegal occupation of Palestinian lands that began in 1967 is the necessary first step.

I am in the process of legal action against the person who uses the pseudonym 'RonOnGuitar' on the grounds of his constant accusation of anti-semitism, and I would suggest that anyone else who he accuses does the same. Anti-semitism quite rightly became a very serious accusation after the terrible crime committed against the Jewish people in the 1940s. Although research proves that anti-semitism does exist in America and Europe, when levelled at individuals the constant charge of 'anti-semitism', as I have already explained, can often be used scurrilously and inappropriately by manipulative individuals - such as the person who uses the pseudonym 'RonOnGuitar' - who want to silence criticism of the current hard-line Zionist policies of the incumbent Israeli government and the support it receives from the US government.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: