MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I apologize to the world for these imbeciles
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
russky joe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: I apologize to the world for these imbeciles Reply with quote

As an American citizen please let me apologize for the imbeciles on this board. They're truly ignorant about world affairs, history, geography and everything else apart from the frickin' bible. That's all they know. They don't deserve to partake in our democracy. They embarrass me and nearly 50 million other Americans right down to our bones. They make us shudder and squirm in total embarrassment.

Please don't judge us all by these imbeciles. It's hard, but I'm gonna try not to answer them and just let this frickin' board die. I noticed that if you just let them post their creationist hate-mongering bullshit nobody answers. No pressure here, but I'm asking you all to do the same. Rockchick, the professor and bitwhys have all gone, and I think we could just leave these sad backward people alone to talk among themselves.

I have a feeling that Mike Burn is getting a lot of entertainment outta goading these southern dipsticks, and in a way I don't blame him. It's like his own private zoo. But the election was close and it puts America in a bad light, and I'm not happy about that.

This board should die.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: I apologize to the world for these imbeciles Reply with quote

Awwwwwww.......the Cossucks's Unhappy and Embarrassed.......and he/she/it wants the Board to DIE......

:stress :bawling :stress

Here's a tip....dial 1-800-WHOGIVESASHIT.....then put your Binky back in your mouth.......

:aua :aua :aua

:kiss

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I apologize to the world for these imbeciles Reply with quote

Joe, why are you apologizing? What is the matter with you? Why are you so bothered by what other people think? Usually people who are so obsessed by what others think, want to avoid dealing with their own situations/problems.

Do you really think I (& other visitors here) would judge all Americans by what YOU post? Or by what Seismic or Dreamtone or anyone else American's post? Tsk tsk. This is a discussion board; not many people will change their points of views, but hopefully they will learn something they didn't know before.

The only thing you need to apologize for Joe, is your rude attitude and condescending writings. The bridge to understanding is built on rapport.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

russky joe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: another one Reply with quote

Yeah, you stick up for the fundie imbeciles, doll, then they'll all crawl round you like a bunch of slimeballs and tell you how frickin' smart and pretty you are. And that's all you want, really.

You a church-goer yourself?

And what's your political view about the big things going down today?

The Master68

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: another one Reply with quote

Nah, don't kill the board, I like watching you all fight..

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: another one Reply with quote

Chris.....you can't talk sense to a Lobotomized Imbecile.

That's what I admire most about you, though....your willingness to give someone the benefit of the doubt even when they've blatantly insulted and belittled you.

You really ARE the best.

And Stego....you really are.....

A STOOPID Cossuck. :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

russky joe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: hahaha Reply with quote

"Lobotomized"

Now how many attempts did you need to spell that, brain-box?

Now you go off and put that in your BIG spelling book, the one with no pictures.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: hahaha Reply with quote

Misspelled it purposefully.

Now I have no doubt about who the @#%$ is.

None other than the Spelling Gestapo - "Professor" Stevie Hall.

The Gig is up...Old Sowbelly.

russky joe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: ooooooooooooooooooooh hahahahahahahaha Reply with quote

"Misspelled it purposefully."

There ain't nothing wrong with the spelling.

You got it right.

You don't even know that, do you!?

You're the biggest dumbf*ck in cyber-space.

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

I wish I was the frickin' professor. I wouldn't have to share a frickin' country with you. You frickin' mosquito brain.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: ooooooooooooooooooooh hahahahahahahaha Reply with quote

I may not always be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I could cut your Gimlet Yankee A$$ to shreds any day of the week.

Now make me prove it.

Please.

garbage detector

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: heheh Reply with quote

"I may not always be the sharpest knife in the drawer"

Whoah - wait - that ain't garbage, that's right.

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: heheh Reply with quote

Yep.

But I'm IN the drawer.

Not in the Garbage.

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

garbage detector

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: heheheh Reply with quote

"But I'm IN the drawer. Not in the Garbage."

Yup. You're the bluntest piece of garbage in the drawer.

The Master68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: heheheh Reply with quote

LMAO..

If he were the professor, he would be shaking in his boots right now...

He values his giblets.

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

garbage detector

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: heheheh Reply with quote

They should team up as a comedy duo.

Mosquito-Brain Anamoly and the Shakin' Professor.

Funnier than Ren and Stimpy.

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: