MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Lech Walesa: Germany and France To Blame for Iraq War

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Lech Walesa: Germany and France To Blame for Iraq War Reply with quote

And last but CERTAINLY not least...

Quote:

"It's not the United States that is to blame for the war, but rather the EU, and in particular Germany and France. They knew the war was coming and they failed to prevent it. France and Germany allowed Europe to split on the issue, and therefore we had war. France and Germany are responsible."

:bigeyes :bigeyes :bigeyes

www.dw-world.de/english/0..._A,00.html

I'm sending good ol' Lech a CASE of Jack Daniels.....and 6 billion dollars in NATO base contracts....

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

:fg :fg :fg :fg

questionnaire

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Hmmmm...... Reply with quote

...... Walesa never was the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, if you know what I mean .....

:rolleyes

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Lech Walesa: Germany and France To Blame for Iraq War Reply with quote

Old Lech is saying the following:

Germany and France is partially responsible, since they did not dictate what EU was supposed to think (contrary to what some country tried to do with UN). They 'failed' to form a unity to oppose the war.

Well then, by that logic every single country, who OPPOSED the war but couldn't prevent it from happening, is to blame.

Not the actual war nations! Tada, I can do that too ;)

I, on the other hand, am sure there would have been a war regardless of a united EU against the war or not. Bush claimed he did not "need the permission" of the U.N. to defend the United States of America, he harldy would have "needed the permission" of the EU.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

By that logic Galmin, we could blame you for it all! ;) No.

Certain European countries, France in particular, have a history of non-involement with world affairs...until the wolf is on the doorstep, anyway. No concerted effort was made where it could have been. And with France and Germany serving as rallying points...who can say what would have happened?

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
Certain European countries, France in particular, have a history of non-involement with world affairs

France has had its fair share of attackwars throughout history, monsieur (Germany, England, Sweden, Denmark, Russia aswell).

Remember about the French in Indo-China? On the 7th of May this year it was the 50th anniversary of Ðiên Biên Phú, where the bloody battle between Legion Etrangere and Ho Chi Min took place..

Quote:
No concerted effort was made where it could have been.

Yes it was. FREEDOM FRIES. BAN FRENCH PRODUCTS. WHAAAAAA!!!! What utter babies.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Those are French affairs Mr. Galmin. Sometimes I think the world could be comming down around France...but if it wasn't effecting them, they would just continue to go about their business as if nothing was happening.

Galmin - "Yes it was. FREEDOM FRIES. BAN FRENCH PRODUCTS. WHAAAAAA!!!! What utter babies."

:rolleyes

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

i see nothing wrong with calloing them freedom fries...:rollin but i only buy french wine and if it is a french style cheese like brie cammemberet or roqufort i buy french.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: