MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

organised religion was started to control the masses

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: organised religion was started to control the masses Reply with quote

and christianity is nothing more than a charicature of paganism.

perhaps this really should be 2 threads...

son of god from sun god...

candles, incense, bell ringing from paganism

catholic churches are often facing east like pagan temples and where circles are cast to create sacred spaces.

christmas was developed to coincide with yule/saterella.

son of god born a couple of days after rebirth of sun

easter is first sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox

john the baptist was born 6 months before jesus which is summer solstice.

virgin mary was raised to goddess level to replace "the goddess"

virgin birth of jesus was taken from mythology. he was not the first virgin birth.

what is the limit of people in a witch coven? 13 same as jesus and 12 apostles.

thanksgiving to judeo/christin god in usa was started to replace fall harvest festival of native american indian pagans.

prayes in christianity end with "amen" which came from the egyption pharoh (i think he was egyption) god amen ra.

men used it to suppress women other men and children to turn civilization into male dominant sociaties with monotheism.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: organised religion was started to control the masses Reply with quote

christmas tree from paganism

red/green from paganism

holly from paganism

easter bunny from paganism

constantine used christianity to hedge his bets for control

all halows eve/all saints day from paganism

jesus and mohammad were both profets/higher beings.

jesus' story changed to create organised religion for controling masses. it takes power and money from people to payfor the political party of organised religion.

we all know catholicism ruled euroope for many years. henry the 8th. wanted a divorce and the pope would not give it to him so he started the church of england which was founded on adultery.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Gimme a break.

If you really want the answer as to "why", see the thread started by chris...it's closer to the world we know as "reality".

BTW, does "Rev" stand for reverand? Of what church?

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

hmm may day was stolen from beltane. the six pointed star of david" was ancient yen/yang symbols.

5 pointed stars hollow made from 5 lines is a pentegram pagan symbol. it you connect the 5 points you get a pentewgon. why do you think usa airforce jets uave them as well as 50 on usa flag and the usa defence center a pentegon.

i am not asking why as i know.

constatine changed the christian worship day of the sabboth to sunday to honor the sun god to draw in pagans which incedently comes from italian spelled something like pagoni meaning country dweller/ country bumpkin etc and not virgin baby worshiper. hense it was a term come up with by italians/catholics as the city dwelllers converted first but the pagoni took longer...

more to come...

yes rev. is short for reverand.who is innocent as a :ghost and a :langel

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Rev Reply with quote

I have to agree with you on many points wrt organised religion and also the current practices.

But you know, practices evolve from existing practices, and so on and so forth. The Jewish "Kosher" is "Halal" with Muslims... (but is probably a lot stricter - because it is older, I'm not really sure about that though, since I only know "halal").

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Rev Reply with quote

well i wish larry mp3 would read this and find out his kosherness came from the arabs...:wgrin

a friend posted this elsewhaere...

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.

Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.

Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.

Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.

Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.

But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

- Buddha

something i think "Why" should read...

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

you are too funny. But you know that jews and moslems are originally from the same person, Abraham - his sons Isaac and Ismael. So what are the chances of the customs being fairly similar? And of course, from the Jews came Christ.

So stop winding Laree up, YOU. :aua

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: LOL Reply with quote

yea i know. issac and ishmeal (sp?) each thinks each is right:blab

typical sibling rivalry :aua

the hebrews won the wars so they got to write the history book... as i told "why" about christanity/paganism in the ouigi board thread.

moi? wind up lareemp3? you know i would never do that because i am innocent as a :ghost and a :langel

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: