MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The most Paranoid Country on Earth

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: The most Paranoid Country on Earth Reply with quote

Quote:

SEOUL (AFP) - North Korea's army accused the United States of preparing to attack and warned it could abandon a 50-year-old accord that ended the Korean war.

The accusation came after South Korea said 12 days ago that the United States agreed to WITHDRAW a large portion of its troops guarding the truce village of Panmunjom in the four-kilometer-wide (2.4 mile) buffer zone by October.

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=...0425074617

Now, let me get this straight; the U.S. is leaving, and it's an act of War??

So......Yankee...Don't Go Home??

:aua

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 4/26/04 9:27 pm
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The most Paranoid Country on Earth Reply with quote

Aha! The owld attack-by-leaving-ploy.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The most Paranoid Country on Earth Reply with quote

hmm mayhaps they are using the "donald rumsfield" theory of defense?

donald needs some new glasses he is not woodrow wilson or harry truman.

i get tired of his arragance pretentiousness and smirks....

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: ahahaha Reply with quote

"Aha! The owld attack-by-leaving-ploy. " :wgrin

Rumsfeld is an arrogant ignorant SOB.

:warrior

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: ahahaha Reply with quote

hk you are always the lady! he gets on my nerves... he alwaysw knows better than everyone.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: ahahaha Reply with quote

Very few people on this Earth do, but DR scares me....I have this dream every now and then of Bush and all his advisors sitting in the oval office, Colin Powell pleading with Bush to exercise restraint, and DR all the while whispering in Bush's ear, "Don't listen to that Bull$hit, Mr. President; Nuke the Bastards...the experts tell us it's a winnable situation...", and Bush has this $hit-eating grin on his face.....makes me shiver sometimes....then I kiss and hug my Son and pray....

Donald is exactly the kind of leader that would send troops into a losing situation just to "save face", so to speak...so what if a few 19-20 year old kids die; "we're PROUD of them and so is their country"...while their Mothers Cry and their Fathers Cuss and wonder "Why??" and "For What??"...

He projects the image of a sneaky, devious kind of person....a very dangerous person to have such power, IMO.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: yes, he's behind the Project for the New American Century Reply with quote

Behind the reasonable legalise is a very sinister message, which they have already started practicing. For the sake of the world, these maniacs MUST NOT come back to power.

www.newamericancentury.or...ciples.htm

"Such a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity may not be fashionable today. But it is necessary if the United States is to build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness in the next."

Here are the people behind this mad nazi ideal:

Elliott Abrams Gary Bauer William J. Bennett Jeb Bush

Dick Cheney Eliot A. Cohen Midge Decter Paula Dobriansky Steve Forbes

Aaron Friedberg Francis Fukuyama Frank Gaffney Fred C. Ikle

Donald Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad I. Lewis Libby Norman Podhoretz

Dan Quayle Peter W. Rodman Stephen P. Rosen Henry S. Rowen

Donald Rumsfeld Vin Weber George Weigel Paul Wolfowitz

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Just who do they think they're kidding??? Reply with quote

MORAL CLARITY MY ASS! :warrior

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: as you can probably tell... Reply with quote

I'm always the lady... :wgrin

:evil

:g

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: