MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I finally found the source of that Prescott Bush story.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: You may THINK you are funny, but... Reply with quote

takes one to know one larry. jews are most racist of all.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: You may THINK you are funny, but... Reply with quote

Quote:
takes one to know one larry. jews are most racist of all.

That's a piss-poor response and a lame-assed excuse. "I know you are but what am I?" Right. At least you admit you're a racist. Anyway, once again, you have spewed a totally prejudice remark.

I'm done with you for the month.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Look. If you want to believe the crap LaRouche publishes Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyone who quotes some nazi's book from 1941 and believes it is STOOOPID! Are you as STOOOPID as the average LaRouche follower? You might as well be a Moonie!

There was money to be made in the German one participant arms-race. Without the Trucks and Halftrucks from Ford and Opel, the blitzwar would have been close to impossible.

Fritz Thyssen was an industrialist, just like Henry Ford, Tom Watson and James D. Mooney. He was also a member of the NSDAP from 1931 to 1939 when he left the country in dismay and fled to Switzerland. Hard upon his departure his factories were confiscated and his citizenship terminated.

The Hollerith machines (IBM), for instance, is a totally different ballgame.

Are you going to try to refure this in any way or are you, true to your character, going to say that it is STOOOPID!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Look. If you want to believe the crap LaRouche publishes Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you going to try to refure this in any way or are you, true to your character, going to say that it is STOOOPID!

Thanks for the history lesson. Now I know who Fritz Thyssen was. But that doesn't change the fact that LaRouche people are the ones spreading this around the net! I don't hold our president responsible for anything his grandpa may have done.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 10/26/03 4:42 pm
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Look. If you want to believe the crap LaRouche publishes Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks for the history lesson. Now I know who Fritz Thyssen was.

You're welcome.

Quote:
But that doesn't change the fact that LaRouche people are the ones spreading this around the net! I don't hold our president responsible for anything his grandpa did.

LaRouche is trying to use the dealings of Prescott Bush for political reasons. Is he going after Dehomag, GM + Ford (who delivered 90% of the halftrucks and 70% of the trucks, Opel delivered the motor and other parts for the Ju-88 [the most important bomber] and towards the end of the war the turbines for the Me-262, the first combatjet ever), Standard Oil (through IG Farben) and IBM aswell, or is it just as one sided as I suspect? After all, over 500 US Companies supplied the German Military in 1942.

Saying that Lyndon H. LaRouche is the origin of the story is to give him far too much credit.

Of course the President is not responsible for anything his grandpa did.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Galmin - "After all, over 500 US Companies supplied the German Military in 1942."

Although the US did not enter the war until very late in 1941, I still find this hard to swollow. What is your source of this Galmin?

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

I'll see if I can find something in English for you.

Quote:
Noch 1942 waren 553 ganz oder teilweise in amerikanischem Besitz befindliche Unternehmen in Deutschland tätig. Der Film konzentriert sich auf die vier Konzerne, die für Hitlers Kriegsführung unentbehrlich waren und deshalb auf Wunsch des Führers bis Kriegsende der Enteignung entgingen - gegen den Willen der NSDAP, der die hohen Kriegsgewinne der amerikanischen Firmen zuwider waren.

Die Behauptung der amerikanischen Konzernleitungen, sie hätten nach der Kriegserklärung Hitlers an die Vereinigten Staaten nicht gewusst, was mit ihren deutschen Töchtern geschah, lässt sich aufgrund der Recherchen widerlegen.

Did you know that Standard Oil made a deal with IG Farben regarding patents for synthetic rubber, withheld this from the US Industry and thus blocked the arming.

First in November 1942 after a Senate probe, where Standard Oil was labled traitor, were the patents confiscated.

NumberOneWorld

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
Although the US did not enter the war until very late in 1941, I still find this hard to swollow. What is your source of this Galmin?

and that's exactly why they didn't join the war until then... America waited until all the money had been spent first.. btw.. there is a lot of documentaion about america's corporate interests in nazi germany... the ibm reference perhaps the creepiest, as they leased the Nazi the computer system that kept track of the jews in concentration camps so they could have quick access to slave labour... that's how much of the autobahn was built...

nothing new though... here in canada it was the chinese laying railway... in the US, plantation owners frowing coton....

same bunch of dynastic families ruling the roost, year after year after year after....

:seismo

Mb

thewireweb

NumberOneWorld

AroundRecords

KnowAboutNetwork

The Bulletin Board

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

There are about 2000 US Companies in Germany today, the biggest (that is, with the most domestic turnover) are: Opel, Ford and ExxonMobile (once known as....Standard Oil) :eyebrow

Edited by: Galmin  at: 10/28/03 3:01 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: