MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

18 killed in Haifa. One of my cousins just moved there.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NumberOneWorld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 18 killed in Haifa. One of my cousins just moved there. Reply with quote

this just in....thousands die around the world... i don't know any of them.... many die of health problems brought on by working in sweat shops to supply wetsren culture with cheap goods... some die to to supply the diamonds for the ears and fingers of the selfish.... and still more dies for just speaking their mind...look at the big picture larree... it's not about arab and jew.. it's a bout rich and poor...

Mb

thewireweb

NumberOneWorld

AroundRecords

KnowAboutNetwork

The Bulletin Board

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: 18 killed in Haifa. One of my cousins just moved there. Reply with quote

So @#%$ you if you do NOT support Israel. Death to ALL hamas and hezballah sub-human scum. Death to islamic jihad. This is a @#%$ holy war. Let's send these mother fuckers to allah ASAP!

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 18 killed in Haifa. One of my cousins just moved there. Reply with quote

that is what i tell the black guys. it ain't black or white it is green.

perhaps if isreal qyuit walling them in with these round and round walls like germany did to jews like in warsaw ghetto perhaps they would quit striking out with the only way they can.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 18 killed in Haifa. One of my cousins just moved there. Reply with quote

It is very sad to hear that innocent children had to die in the recent bombing.

That's always the worse.

Children die, because adults don't get along..... :(

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 18 killed in Haifa. One of my cousins just moved there. Reply with quote

you are right mike. 2 wrongs never ever make a right. :g and please make it german...

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: You guys are totally @#%$ ignorant. Reply with quote

You can spout off all the pseudo-intellectual BS you want. You can philosophize until you're forking blue in the face.

You want the "big picture?"

This is a @#%$ holy war and I say that we need to kill these no-good islamic terrorist sub-human pieces of @#%$. There is no other option anymore. It's time for bloody @#%$ war. Let's send these motha fuckas to allah.

NumberOneWorld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: You guys are totally @#%$ ignorant. Reply with quote

larree.. i tyhink you watch to much TV and read too many comic books... hey i have a suggestion, sell everything you have and go fight arabs... take all the money you make and give it to the israeli military... or are you just suggesting that other people fight your war for you.... philosophize on that dude...

Mb

thewireweb

NumberOneWorld

AroundRecords

KnowAboutNetwork

The Bulletin Board

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Whatever. Reply with quote

If I was the Prime Minister of Israel I would give the order to flatten arafat's complex with him and everyone in it. Then I would go on every @#%$ TV and radio in the Middle East and give a speech. It would be short. Only two sentences. Something like this...

Quote:
"We are done playing games. Are you ready to talk about peace now?"

I want to see some peace before I die. If this is what needs to happen to achieve it, let's @#%$ roll.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Whatever. Reply with quote

Quote:
or are you just suggesting that other people fight your war for you

i think that is larry. full of hot air bless his heart... that is why he all of a sudden loves bush even though he voted against him in 2000 election. he thinks bush and company will fight isreal's war.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Whatever. Reply with quote

I have to admit... Larree comes up with some fancy phrases at times :lol :aua

Quote:
Let's send these motha fuckas to allah.

(not supporting the phrase's content.. but how it comes over your tongue :lol )

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 18 killed in Haifa. One of my cousins just moved there. Reply with quote

:cute you are right mike. da brotha be listening to biggie small and public enemy cds...

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Ask draft dodger Clinton. Reply with quote

Quote:
or are you just suggesting that other people fight your war for you

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: I was rappin' in 75. Reply with quote

Quote:
da brotha be listening to biggie small and public enemy cds...

Listening to? @#%$ that. I invented that motha @#%$ @#%$. They stole it from me.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 18 killed in Haifa. One of my cousins just moved there. Reply with quote

you crack me up! however i do seriously doubt you invented gangsta rap. :ft you be da wrong color bro.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: you be da wrong color bro. Reply with quote

My parents registered voters in the south and marched with MLK.

Now shut up.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 10/4/03 8:58 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: