MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Bush is losing it now... and fast..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Bush is losing it now... and fast.. Reply with quote

It bolsters my faith in the fundamental goodness of Humanity as a whole, when I see how the World is not deceived by this monster, and rejects him like the trash he is.......

(Sorry - I had to vent a bit.......)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:50 am    Post subject: Bush is losing it now... and fast.. Reply with quote

He simply doesn't have the intelligence to realize it, nor the decency to accept it.

Take a look at this article in Newsweek.. - an American publication, no less.....

I will get down on my knees to thank God when that vile creature is gone.

Edited by: droolymutt at: 9/29/03 5:58 am
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:51 am    Post subject: vent away Reply with quote

Drooly mon ami!

The world was not deceived and now it seems the criminality is catching up with him at home, and about time too.

Its not enough to get bush - ALL of them should be tried. Thieves and murderers.

OK, I vented too. Dont you know its dangerous to give me an opening like this?

:ww

:g

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: vent away Reply with quote

Quote:
The world was not deceived

Unfortunately, Mr. Blair was/is....

Anyways.... - methinks they're both toast...

Not worth worrying about toast.

questionnaire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Well, Drooly and Debbie ... Reply with quote

..... according to the latest news from Blighty, the pressure on Blair to resign is now reaching a critical level. 40% of his own party want him to quit immediately, 60% are now convinced that he lied about WMD and 88% are supporting his main leadership rival Gordon Brown.

Steve H

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Well, Drooly and Debbie ... Reply with quote

i duno... i rather think they are all the same. however in america the 2 worst since about 1935 were lynden johnson in the 60s and viet nam and jimmy carter with high interest, poor foreign relations and unemployeement.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:38 am    Post subject: somewhat childish - but funny heh Reply with quote

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front

of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall

of clocks behind him.

He asked, "What are all those clocks?"

St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on

Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on

your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved,

indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that

one?" St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's

clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe

told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Bush's clock?" asked the man.

"Bush's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a

ceiling fan.

NumberOneWorld

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: somewhat childish - but funny heh Reply with quote

there was no deception of Blair... he was put up to it by the Windsors who lost their oil holdings when Saddam nationalized the oil program in Iraq... BP was out, and since it was owned by the royal family... Bush was brought into the loop to do whatever was needed... no one thought he'd last, but it didn't matter.. in the short time he would be president he would rewrite the future of america to suit the corporate elite... so what if he stole an election .. prove it.. so what if he bancrupted america... wouldn't hurt him or his friends... think of the loans the FED is handing out... a roomful of families lending the american people billions and then getting it back through construction jobs, military expends and inflated resources... and interest....the whole thing is so obvious... scariest notion? he steals another because the job isn't quite finished yet... there's more of the world to occupy first... and will he stand by as rome burns? been there done that...

Mb

thewireweb

NumberOneWorld

AroundRecords

KnowAboutNetwork

The Bulletin Board

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:30 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote

"O coward conscience, how dost thou afflict me!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: