MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Israel needs to...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Israel needs to... Reply with quote

...take out the top 100 leaders of hamas at one time. A massive surgical strike. Israel knows where most of them are. It can and should be done. Israel needs to liberate the Palestinian people from these terrorists who are holding them hostage once and for all. This is the ONLY way that there will be peace. Let's roll.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel needs to... Reply with quote

sounds ok to me. i just hope they do not kill 10 times as many innocent palistinians in the process as usual.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: At least Israel isn't trying to kill civilians. Reply with quote

hamas only attacks civilians. So if a few Palestinians accidently die, blame hamas. hamas is guilty and must pay the price. Let's kill em all!

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel needs to... Reply with quote

Yup, the terrorists (Hamas, other groups) need to be stopped using whatever means. They have the option to surrender and face charges for crimes against humanity - if they do not, they should not be allowed to continue the carnage, e.g. targeting busloads of children for mass murder.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: Israel needs to... Reply with quote

Quote:
hamas only attacks civilians. So if a few Palestinians accidently die, blame hamas. hamas is guilty and must pay the price. Let's kill em all!

Quote:
So if a few Palestinians accidently die, blame hamas.

it is not the hamas killing innocent palistinians it is isreali army/govt...

iduno larry how about we keep that thought going and say

"jews killed jesus so let's kill all jews for retribution."

oops! yer a jew so that thought would make you dead.

why not kill all jews? we get retribution from killing jesus and innocent palistinians...

they are innocent so why should they pay? give me 1 good reson.

dam larry i thought mike burns was a nazi but it turns out you are the nazi here. oops sorry i meant zionist (like there is a difference) you want a holocost of palistinians. i owe mike an apology... sorry mike...

opinion/editorial/commentary...

Stepping into a wider war?

By Paul Craig Roberts

I blame the Democrats for the "war on terror." I know. The neoconservatives planned the conquest of the Middle East long before the events of September 11 gave them an excuse. Internet pundits are familiar with the blueprint for American Empire put together by the neocon think thank, Project for the New American Century. Indeed, everyone in the world seems to know about it except the American public.

Still, the Democrats are to blame. It was the Democrats' war on President Bush that created the "war on terror." Mr. Bush campaigned as a humble American who wasn't going to boss the world around and send troops everywhere. The closeness of Mr. Bush's election, the Democrats' attempt to steal Florida with recounts, and the one-vote margin of the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Mr. Bush's favor, made Mr. Bush vulnerable to Democrats' charges he was an illegitimate president.

September 11 rescued the Bush presidency. Carl Rove instantly repositioned Mr. Bush as War Leader, and the Democrats were forced off their attack.

The seeming success of the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan brought together Carl Rove's war leader strategy with the neocon's agenda for American-Israeli hegemony over the Muslim Middle East. Overnight, neocon propagandists turned secular Iraq into a terrorist bogeyman. Never mind that Saddam Hussein had long suppressed Islamic extremists with an iron fist. Neocon propaganda morphed him into a more dangerous terrorist than Osama bin Laden, one armed with weapons of mass destruction, including nukes, which could be unleashed on American cities at any time.

No one fell for this fantasy except the American public — the one public that counted. Consequently, despite all denials and promises, the U.S. finds itself bogged down in Iraq, where we are hemorrhaging money while the lives of our soldiers trickle away.

Mr. Bush's speech last Sunday night acknowledged none of the realities that have emerged since the ill-fated invasion of Iraq. Iraqi weapons of mass destruction were a propaganda hoax. No terrorist connection to Iraq existed until the U.S. invasion and occupation created one. How do we rebuild a country that is intent upon driving us out? How do we exit without Iraq dissolving into bloody civil war?

The U.S. invasion of Iraq has created many new problems and solved none. A real leader would stand up and state this obvious fact. A real leader would fire the neocon propagandists in high government offices who misled both him and the public. A real leader would do this, that is, if the opposition party would allow him. This the Democrats will not do. The minute Mr. Bush admits the invasion was a mistake, the Democrats will destroy him.

Thus are the Democrats the staunch allies of the warmongering neocons. The Democrats poised to pounce keep the neocon strategy in place to admit no mistake and to continue with the conquest of the Middle East.

The morning after Mr. Bush's speech last week, neocon Michael Ledeen warned Mr. Bush not to lose focus: "We can't possibly win in Iraq unless we bring down the mullahcracy in Tehran" and confront "the ongoing Saudi and Syrian support for terror."

That makes three more Muslim countries to invade, even though the U.S. lacks a large enough army to occupy Iraq. Neocons will not be content until we have 600 million Muslims stirred up and at our throats. Even this isn't enough for some neocons, who want us to take on North Korea as well and bring about "regime change" in China.

This neocon agenda is beyond our strength even if we bring back the draft.

It is a terrible thing to watch "politics as usual" enable Likudniks to destroy our country with a quixotic crusade. If only Democrats had the leadership to tell Mr. Bush that if he calls off World War IV, they will sing his praise.

Paul Craig Roberts is a columnist for The Washington Times and is nationally syndicated.

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 9/15/03 12:58 pm
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Israel needs to... Reply with quote

Quote:
They have the option to surrender and face charges for crimes against humanity

Using a term of International Law, Ron? I thought you claimed such a law did not exist.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Jews didn't kill Jesus. Reply with quote

Romans killed Jesus.

That Christian LIE is responsible for the death of MILLIONS of Jews. Now go kiss some more Palestinian terrorist ass, you ignoramous. You just made a brand new enemy. Me.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 9/17/03 3:40 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jews didn't kill Jesus. Reply with quote

Now get this straight. The only people I want to see "dead" are the terrorists who want me dead. I don't have a problem with the Palestinian people. I only have a problem with the terrorists who are holding the Palestinian people hostage. Now apologize, prick. If you said what you said to my face you would surely be on your back before you knew what hit you.

Nah. You ain't worth the effort. I would turn my back on you and walk away in mid-sentence. That would hurt more, I'm sure.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 9/17/03 4:07 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jews didn't kill Jesus. Reply with quote

I mean, use your BRAIN.

The Palestinian terrorists intentionally...INTENTIONALLY target civilians. They attack civilian women and children on buses. They attack shopping malls, restaurants, and synagogues.

But Israel only targets known terrorists, and only strikes in self-defense.

So do not even try to make any kind of comparison...or accusation.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 9/17/03 4:31 pm
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Jews didn't kill Jesus. Reply with quote

the jewish leaders were behind jesus' crucifiction.

you wrote...So if a few Palestinians accidently die blame hamas... hamas kills jews". isralies kill innocent palistinians while assasinating terrorisst, so you imply it is ok.

reread what i wrote. i am for assinating terrorists, just not the innocent palistinian bystanders that always are killed in the process. i may be wrong, but since the isreali govt. has killed twice as many innocent palistinians while carrying out their justified war on terrorism if gives the impression they do not mind "killing a few innocent..." as you state and in fact "seem" to add a bit of colateral damage on purpose.

"Now apologize, prick. If you said what you said to my face you would surely be on your back before you knew what hit you." as far as saying that larry... i am not a prick although if you want to think so so be it and i am not scared of you. if you want to come to washington come along. i have met several hundred jews in this area and was never scared of any. they are all smaller than me.

"Nah. You ain't worth the effort. I would turn my back on you and walk away in mid-sentence. That would hurt more, I'm sure. " with all due respect larry that is the way every jew i ever had a disagreement with acted. whine and then backdown and walk away.

perhaps i am wrong, but i think there are a lot of isrealies especially in isreal who run the government who would like to see all of them dead so isreal could have their land. isn't waht they did to get the original "promised land"? find some place they liked and kill everyone that lived there and move into their homes etc...

perhaps i am misunderstanding something. can you explain the difference between a zionest and a nazi?

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Jews didn't kill Jesus. Reply with quote

Quote:
the jewish leaders were behind jesus' crucifiction.

Did you see the Passion Play one time too many, Rev?

Mistaking Marks "crowd" that are there to push for a release of Barrabas for "the jewish leaders"?

Same mistake has been made before.

"It is vital that the Passion Play be continued at Oberammergau; for never has the menace of Jewry been so convincingly portrayed as in this presentation of what happened in the times of the Romans. There one sees in Pontius Pilate a Roman racially and intellectually so superior, that he stands out like a firm, clean rock in the middle of the whole muck and mire of Jewry."

Adolf Hitler (July 5, 1942)

It wasn't "the jewish leaders" that sentenced Jesus to death and got him nailed to the cross. It was Pilate.

It's an important lesson to be learned that Pilate mention:

Why do these people oppose us? We have brought them law and order. We have brought them peace and prosperity. We have brought them culture and civilization. We have brought them free trade. Why do they hate us so?"

To this day, we fail to learn from his words.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel needs to... Reply with quote

Quote:
"jews killed jesus so let's kill all jews for retribution."

I think you might have to research a bit if you wanna keep the "Rev" title, Rev:

Jesus was Jewish. By your reasoning then ("Jews-kill-Jesus"), he commited suicide.

Second, unless a person is a member of some fringe psuedo-religious group the theology is completely incorrect. As far as I know, (small "0") orthodox Christian doctrine has always been his death was not due any group - Romans, Jews, Greeks, pagans, etc, but rather is laid at the door of the sins of the whole world. This doctrine teaches that no group (other than the world as a whole) is responsible for Jesus' death before he could become rich and famous, since death (and resurrection, in Christian belief) was his end purpose.

Although someone could try to justify anti-Semitism via some quite....er....unique "theology", they could just as well hate Italians;the death of Jesus would not have occured without Pilate, the Roman government and it's soldiers.

If anyone chooses to be prejudiced against a group that's their right. Nobody is required to like anybody else. However, dragging in Jesus as a prop to try to validate a prejudice is intellectual dishonesty.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel needs to... Reply with quote

Quote:
I thought you claimed such a law did not exist.

Yes, you do seem to have some problems with the thoughts, laddie; every nation has laws against mass murder, if not terrorism.

Osama among 34 indicted in Spain for terrorism

"A Spanish judge indicted Osama bin Laden and 34 others on Wednesday on charges of terrorism, including the September 11 attacks in the United States."

Palestinian leader gets 13 life sentences

"A Palestinian militant has been given 13 life sentences after an Israeli military court convicted him of orchestrating attacks that killed 12 people."

This is what has Arafat shaking in his turban, knowing that it's a just a matter of time before he is captured or killed for his actions. And who knows how many jurisdictions wanna get their hands on Saddam to try him.

Where you're getting confused is that these are real-world situations and happenings, whereas you have fantasties that, if you could find even somebody to report them to, they would ask you to hold the phone so they could chuckle and guffaw. Tin-foil hat stuff, nothing more. Good for a laugh, but of no real world substance.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel needs to... Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, you do seem to have some problems with the thoughts, laddie; every nation has laws against mass murder, if not terrorism.

You can drop the attitude.

Crimes against humanity is a term of International Law, jus cogens (any chance you know what that is, or are you going to talk about tin-foil again?)

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: You truly are... Reply with quote

...an anti-Semitic racist piece of sh*t, rev.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: