MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"North Korea possesses at least two nuclear bombs...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: "North Korea possesses at least two nuclear bombs... Reply with quote

Quote:
....and has been actively pursuing the means of building more, in twin, parallel programmes to process weapons grade uranium and plutonium. Li Gun, a relatively low-level diplomat despatched by Pyongyang to be the chief envoy from the North Korean side, warned his American counterpart, James Kelly, that his nation would soon 'prove' its claims."

Hmmmm..."prove" it...the question is "how" and "where"?

Ahhhh! Tokyo and Hong Kong....two superb examples of Satanistic Capitalism.

Damn Shame.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: "North Korea possesses at least two nuclear bombs.. Reply with quote

Blah, blah, blah....

How stupid you must be nowadays to read CNN.com and Mercury-News/Foxnews....

North Korea threatened the U.S. two months ago to have the capabliity to launch nuclear missiles to the west-coast of the USA.... old news.... very old news.....

...and.... THEY CAN.... and I hope Bush has nervous days,

being fed up with nonsense and half-truth by the 'falks' in the white house and his 'consulters'.

Hint: There are more countries in the world, being able

to launch serious threats to the U.S..... it's about time the U.S. learn that they are not "alone" in this world.

There is a abbreviation for aggression in the world: USA

U.S. air planes, aircraft carriers, cities can be shut down/destroyed/FREED... using the foreign technology they use themselves to seem to be "indestructible".

Oh my.... many countries are fed up.

Many 'liberal' people in the world turn out a more 'drastic' side

in these days... it's enough.

The clock is ticking.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: "North Korea possesses at least two nuclear bombs.. Reply with quote

Quote:
"How stupid you must be...."

:seismo

My, My...struck a nerve with this one, eh? :D

Click the link; this came from a British online paper, not your mentioned sources.

And they can't reach the US, Einstein, no matter how bad you wish they could.

Stupid is as stupid does, Mikey. :toc

You are right about one thing, though; the clock IS ticking...it'll be July before you know it. I'm Ecstatically looking forward to it.

Bye now. :lamp

DJ Stiles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

Sies,

Mike is right.

Noth Korea has the ability to strike us on the west coast. Many other countries have the ability to use nuclear weapons agianst us. But we have many defenses that would shoot down any enemy missel launched at us.

What mike fails to relize, is that The US has a strong Inteligence force that keeps watch on these situations at all times and very rarely do thing get by them. but it does happen. Mike needs to put up or shut up. The British have their country cause we helped defend them in world war 2.

dj catatonic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: who the @#%$ cares Reply with quote

are you in the military or dealing with this @#%$? if youre gonna be blown to pieces by a nuke, then itll happen no matter how much you cry about it.

focus on other stuff - like getting your music heard. make an impact on people before they develop keloids or something.

jeezz.....isnt there anything better to do?

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: who the @#%$ cares Reply with quote

"Sound" advice, my Brother. :dj

:g

billybongwater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: who the @#%$ cares Reply with quote

Get your tickets to MikeFight 2003? On sale now....:seismo

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

What disturbs me is that, historically speaking, North Korea has always been more than a few cards shy of a full deck. The US military rules of engagement are more stringent for N. Korea than any other country in the world. Come within 50 miles of their coast line and they WILL come out and shoot you. (International law only recongizes 12 miles.) I'd hate to see what somebody has to do to stop those guys once they get going.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd hate to see what somebody has to do to stop those guys once they get going.

Me, too...however, I guarantee there's a Trident sitting about 100 miles off their coast they are completely unaware of and, if necessary, North Korea could and would cease to exist; plain and simple. Poor ignorant bastards.

Life's A Bitch.

And Then You Die.

Or Marry One. :D

lnamusic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: we have tons of weapons in the water Reply with quote

we have many, many fully loaded munitions boats floating in the ocean. ready to go whereever we need (U.S.) needs them.

They are still sitting - everything that went to the mid east was loaded specifically for the mid-east.

the U.S. is a powerful ALLIE. some of the policy makers are in it for other reasons but as a whole the U.S. doesnt want to fight anyone.

except the people on here wanting to know balls with Mike Burn.

john d

latenightadventurers.com

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: we have tons of weapons in the water Reply with quote

I think this just begs the same question:

Why can't N. Korea have nuclear weapons when so many other countries do? Why must they play with a different set of rules than everyone else?

Read all about ME!

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Nukes Reply with quote

Pakistan and India is a bit worrysome.

Iran-Next?

Phil on Artistlaunch

Phil on 1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

GetMeMusic

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Quote: "Why can't N. Korea have nuclear weapons when so many other countries do? Why must they play with a different set of rules than everyone else?"

In a word: Responsibility. Most countries (including the US) don't go waving their nukes around making threats to all their neighbors.

Edited by: DreamTone7  at: 4/29/03 5:40:02 pm
NRKofOver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Dream, I wish I could believe that, but honestly, not only would our government justify the use of nuclear weapons in certain situations, the American people would as well. Now from a survival perspective, even the craziest people would need a personal death wish to use a nuke unprovoked. I don't think Kim is that crazy. It accomplishes nothing. So what we have is a global justification for disliking another nation only because they don't do what they're told.

As soon as the US and Europe and China and the old Soviet Union put together comprehensive plans to eliminate nuclear weapons, then I can agree with these countries deciding who can and can't have certain weapons. Until then, these nations should shut up. Nothing like being an obvious hypocrite.

Read all about ME!

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:00 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I agree with the need for the world to eliminate WMD of all kinds.....including nuclear warheads. But nobody is threatening North Korea, so what's with them? A nutty country (at least its leaders) wave around nukes and you want America (which hasn't used one for over 50 years, and isn't making threats) to get rid of hers first? I don't think so. A world decision must be reached on this issue to ensure all countries comply. I think most of the world is glad (albeit grudgingly) that the US has nukes with countries like North Korea around.

As far as doing what they're told, all they're being told to do is put down their nukes......according to your post, you seem to think that is a good idea as well. So why don't they want to do it? What do they gain by having nukes? It sounds to me like they want something and are extremely determined to get it using "nuclear blackmail". Do you really think if the major powers trashed all their nukes that N. Korea would listen to us any better? I don't think so......at all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: