MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

2 men killed by US bomb in Austria
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

Sad.

The bombs are all over the place. Still. Today.

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

Old WW2 bomb blow up in Salzburg, Austria. 2 men killed, 2 wounded! Happened 2 days ago. :(

Couldn´t find any english article about it, so...you got to believe me or use bablefish.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

I don't find a english article either..... :dunno

Amazing reverse-logic from Rev2volts...

A. Hitler was born in Austria.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

there you go again spouting off. everyone seems to be blaming everything on america. instead why don't you blame it on nazi germany as they started the war. if germany was not full of nazies back then then there would not be "american" bombs. why don' you do it as more like...

once again 50 years later europe is still paying the price for nazi germany. they started a war in about 1941, killed close to 10 million people. america came to help stop them and 2 people were accidently killed from a ww2 relic from america trying to help free austria. THANKS AGAIN GERMANY! your nazi days are still killing innocent people in 2003.

perhaps something like. thanks america that you helped austria be free from nazi germany. we are still suffering from the nazies...

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 7/20/03 2:11 am
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

i know he was but you might hopefully know it was the german army he used. so what is your point?:banana

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

Quote:
there you go again spouting off. everyone seems to be blaming everything on america.

Nope, I see it as a tragic metaphor for war itself. Even after nearly 60 years people are killed.

Schicklgruber (Hitler´s real name) was Austrian and every Austrian knows that (by now!). I can figure that the Austrian population was glad that the USA saved them from the NS regime back then as well as the other three countries that saved them, but there are f.e. a lot of stories about people fleeing from the Russian into the US sector of then occupied Austria.

History.

Every child here learned/learns it!

I say I can figure cause I was lucky and born long time after that.As were those men.....:(

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

I´ve just watched a documentary about the "Operation Gomorrah", the bombing (fire bombs) of Hamburg by the British airforce in 1943.

Two quotes out of it:

A british soldier who was on one of these planes wrote in a letter:
Quote:
When I looked down at the burning city I thought of the people, the women and children who are dying, burning or trying to hide in panic,...

I also want to get rid of Hitler, but what we do here is not noble, it is evil. There is maybe a reason for this, but in fact what we are doing is evil

The german speaker of this documentary said:

Quote:
After all we have to admit that these people are victims of a war Hitler has started.

memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

would it have made a difference if it had been a german bomb....?

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

Absolutely, because you hardly find non-exploded German 500 and 1,000 pound bombs in your garden today, or even phosphorous bombs.

My city, Frankfurt, was also destroyed by 89% and still today, nearly every two weeks, unexploded bombs are

discovered.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

not a valid argument because germany i do not think dropped bombs on germany america did so i doubt there are any german bombs.

memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

so ,we should have just stayed out and left you to your "killing fields"...

memphis mike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

it was a just war, what should we have dropped on you, shaving cream?

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

:lamp better innocent german citizens than any american soldiers which is why i support dropping atomic bombs on japan.

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

Quote:
better innocent german citizens than any american soldiers which is why i support dropping atomic bombs on japan.

That´s enough for me! I tried to talk sense to you, but I think I was wasting my time!

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 men killed by US bomb in Austria Reply with quote

Quote:
there you go again spouting off.

Who's spouting off?? I said it was sad.

I also said that there are a lot of these stuff around. Still. Today.

There are defusings going on in european cities [that was mass bombed during the war] each week. That is not spouting off, that is a fact.

I find it sad that people die when the defusing goes wrong.

DON'T YOU?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: