MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

hunting for bambi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: hunting for bambi Reply with quote

i went to a bar last night and was talking to 2 guys. they thought it would be fun and would do it if they had that much money to spend.

Jake the Snake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Bambi Reply with quote

Mr. 9V, It is obvious to any casual observer that you are a complete woman hater, and moron to boot.

The though of chasing a nude young girl with a weapon is a disgrace to society. Only the lowest of the low..would consider this "fun".

You ought to be ashamed and pray that your Maker see's fit to have mercy on your soul.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Bambi Reply with quote

no one is forcing her to do it. she makes lots of money for easy work. not too much different from the old days of pinching a girl on the but.

GrassyAss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Dorkus Reply with quote

Rev...I think someone ought to pay to have YOU chased naked and shot with slugs full of fire ants.

Then cover your balls with lighter fluid, and fiberglass powder.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Dorkus Reply with quote

hey if some chick will offer me 1000-2500 dollars for a chance to shoot a paint ball at me i would do it.

Jake the Snake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Ha! Reply with quote

Quote:
no one is forcing her to do it
How the flying @#%$ do you know that?! With all the prostitute trade, and keeping young girls locked up as sex slaves...get a @#%$ hold onto reality man!!!

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ha! Reply with quote

because we do not have sex slaves in usa. the ladies do it by choice for the money. hmm i figured since most of all y'all are liberal you would approve. seems like in europe they call prostitutes "sex workers". these girls do not even have to sell their body. well they do not have to have sex to get paid.:lana

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Ha! Reply with quote

there is little if any "sex slaves" in america.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Ha! Reply with quote

i saw it on the tv news also. the ladies do it by choice.

filet mignon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: big butt Reply with quote

if any of that "game" is selling their ass, i can only say there probably aren't many buyers.

prostitution, locked up young girls? you have personal experience, or just spouting something you read somewhere? seems there's a great deal of spouting here.

consenting adults,,ring a bell? you applaud ancient sodomy laws being overturned using this consenting adult logic. why does it not also apply in this instance?

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Ha! Reply with quote

LuAnne Sorrell, Reporter

Bizarre Game Targets Women: Hunting for Bambi: Parts 1 & 2

Warning: The content and video in this story may be offensive to viewers.

(July 10) -- It's a new form of adult entertainment, and men are paying thousands of dollars to shoot naked women with paint ball guns. They're coming to Las Vegas to do it. This bizarre new sport has captured the attention of people around the world, but Channel 8 Eyewitness News reporter LuAnne Sorrell is the only person who has interviewed the game's founder.

George Evanthes has never been hunting. "Originally I'm from New York. What am I going to hunt? Squirrels? Someone's cats. Someone's dogs? I don't think so," said Evanthes. Now that he's living in Las Vegas , he's finally getting his chance to put on his camouflage, grab a rifle and pull the trigger, but what's in his scope may surprise you. He's not hunting ducks or even deer. He's hunting woman. Naked women.

"I've done this three times," says Nicole, one of the three women allowing themselves to be shot at. "I've done this seven times," says Skyler, another woman participating. "I've done it seven times," says Gidget the third woman.

Hunting for Bambi is the brain child of Michael Burdick. Men pay anywhere from $5000 to $10,000 for the chance to come to the middle of the desert to shoot what they call "Bambi's" with a paint ball gun. Burdick says men have come from as far away as Germany. The men get a video tape of their hunt to take home and show their friends.

Burdick says safety is a concern, but the women are not allowed to wear protective gear -- only tennis shoes.

Burdick says hunters are told not shoot the women above the chest, but admits not all hunters follow the rules. "The main goal is to be true as true to nature as possible. I don't go deer hunting and see a deer with a football helmet on so I don't want to see one on my girl either," said Burdick.

The paint balls that come out of the guns travel at about 200 miles per hour. Getting hit with one stings even with clothes on, and when they hit bare flesh, they are powerful enough to draw blood.

Evanthes shot one of the women and says, "I got the one with the biggest rack."

Gidget is the one who took the paint ball shot to the rear. She says, "It hurt. It really hurt. I didn't think it was going to be that bad. When asked if she cried she says,"yeah, a little bit."

So why do women agree to strip down and run around the desert dodging paint balls? Nicole says it's good money. "I mean it's $2500 if you don't get hit. You try desperately not to and it's $1000 if you do, said Nicole.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: hunting for bambi Reply with quote

another example of consenting adults. she was nakid also. he told her to get undressed and put her arms over head so he could hook her to the ceiling and she did. she was really well trained.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: hunting for bambi Reply with quote

oh he used a buggy whip. never his hand. no bruses although a few red stripes to say the least.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: hunting for bambi Reply with quote

in case you never saw it there is a cartoon movie called bambi about a deer. in las vegas for $10,000 you can hunt a nakid young lady with a paint ball gun. if you do not hit her she gets $2500. if you do only $1000.

kapow! sounds like fun. :banana

www.huntingforbambi.com/index.html

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: hunting for bambi Reply with quote

yes mr. steak

you have a great point there.:banana

on that note some years ago i went a "fetish/dungeon party". there was a guy whose girlfriend was a true masochist. i said i don't believe it. he said yes. he handcuffed her to the ceiling and started smaking her breasts, butt, front. thighs and inbetween her legs. yup she was in pain, but when she would let out a yelp he would tell her not to speak and so she would not except once in awhile and then an extra smack as it was a party and he did not want her to bother the other guests. well low and behold after about 25 minutes she was having multiple orgasms. no lie.

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 7/18/03 9:36 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: