MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Why the Iraq war really happened

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Why the Iraq war really happened Reply with quote

Popbitch recently met a mysterious man claiming to be a senior Kuwaiti politician. He was accompanied by two lesbian Russian hookers and, after a few drinks, told us the real story of the Middle East.

1. The Kuwaiti government paid $20 billion to USA

to "take out" Saddam Hussein. (Pays for Bush's

tax cuts and could help him get re-elected.) The

Iraq war was therefore the most expensive hired

hit in history.

2. Saddam and his sons were killed on day nine.

3. Al Qaeda had no involvement in Iraq - the

Kuwaiti has met with Osama Bin Laden since the

war and reports that Osama is delighted that

Saddam's been dispensed with.

4. The good news is Iran and Syria are safe.

No-one wants to pay Bush to attack them. Yet.

==========================================

More truth is spoken in jest than we could ever believe.....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:20 am    Post subject: uh-oh Reply with quote

:aua

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Iran will be toppled within the year. Reply with quote

Maybe six months. Maybe less.

Let's roll!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Syria is too close to Israel, and... Reply with quote

...a little smarter than the Iranians.

We won't have to kick Syria's a$$.

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Syria is too close to Israel, and... Reply with quote

....btw. Larree, what about North Corea?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:30 am    Post subject: NK? Reply with quote

Smart bombs.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: NK? Reply with quote

But the problem with the NK situation is that most of NK's nukes are pointed at Seoul. Here in America we love soul music.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 6/29/03 7:14 pm
memphis mike

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: NK? Reply with quote

IMO, and I hope this to be true, North Korea is bluffing in order to get US financial aid. They've done this for years.

I am sure they have a nuke program and probably could deliver as far as Japan; but I still feel it's all a bluff to extort US funds and any other nation's funds they can get their hands on. Their country is pretty much down the toilet financially....and of course it's innocent people are are suffering tremdously--any financial aid we gave to that govt. whould never reach those who needed it anyway....

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Who's PopBitch?? Reply with quote

a question I meant to ask but forgot!

:gl :g l

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Who's PopBitch?? Reply with quote

Quote:
and of course it's innocent people are are suffering tremdously

I'm not going to defend N. Korea, but our own country has some questionable military expenses that obviously equate a loss of wealth/health/comfort to the citizens of this country. We spend more on military than the next ten nations combined and yet 20% of the population doesn't have quality health coverage. Many people don't have enough food to eat. Many people work 60+ hours a week in two jobs just to afford the basics of life. Just maybe $350 billion on the military is a little too much.

Read all about ME!

memphis mike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Who's PopBitch?? Reply with quote

I can't disagree with that statement---like everything else the US throws money at defense. More money is not the answer, the answer lies in being more efficient. The fact is, there is little accountability in govt. Should be run in a much more business-like manner with clear lines of authority and responsibilities with accountability.

questionnaires

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: enough Hollywood .... Reply with quote

"1. The Kuwaiti government paid $20 billion to USA

to "take out" Saddam Hussein. (Pays for Bush's

tax cuts and could help him get re-elected.) The

Iraq war was therefore the most expensive hired

hit in history."

Sounds like the script for yet another bad Hollywood movie. Simplistic conspiracy theory. The real reasons for the Iraqi invasion are mutliple and complex and based in systemic problems emerging in the American and global economies. We have enough misinformation around as it is.

Steve H

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: enough Hollywood .... Reply with quote

the tax cut was somewhere between 375 and 700 billion. so a mear 20 would not help. the iraqi war costs something like 100 billion.

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 7/11/03 2:08 pm
questionnaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: another good post .... Reply with quote

.... from NRK.

"Many people work 60+ hours a week in two jobs just to afford the basics of life."

We need more information from ordinary people about the reality of life in America, not the sanitised, disneyfied versions from Hollywood or the tunnel-visioned versions from the pontificating suburban middle-classes of Sleepytown.

The last time my family visited America, the chambermaid came to clean our motel room with a nasty dose of flu. She could hardly stand up. We made her a cup of tea (the English answer to all problems) and she told us that if she took one day off she would be sacked. She also worked in a restaurant in the evening.

Her husband sold on second-hand Disneyworld tickets from a portable stall 6am - 9am, cleaned pools from 9am - 11am, tidied gardens 1pm to 4pm and worked in a restaurant kitchen 6pm to 1am.

All this to live in a two-room shack. The possibility of getting pregnant terrified her. The motel managers (a married couple) were the most mean, joyless looking people I've ever seen in my life. A lot of young people in Britain are now in similar situations. We need to know what the 'American Dream' really means for the majority of the population before we continue with the very bad idea of importing their employment culture to Europe.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: My sibling Reply with quote

is a doctor in the US (an oncologist). works round the clock in an under-served area, is on call most of the time when not at the hospital, doesn't seem to get any sleep, has no time to eat properly...says the cuts have hit the poor and their healthcare very very badly. And says most doctors simply play cover your ass with tons of paperwork that takes heaps of time cause they're terrified of being sued...

just very saddened by the state of affairs.

I have another sibling who says the stuff they're being fed in the papers and TV is such a crock, they've stopped watching.

The American dream??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: