MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Questionable methods used by U.S. soldiers in Baghdad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Questionable methods used by U.S. soldiers in Baghdad Reply with quote

Quote:
From "Dagbladet" Norway

(Translation)

The American forces in iraq have begun a new way of punishing iraqi thieves which is worse than the gapestokken (a thing you got your hands and head tied to outside church so that the good christians going to church could see what kind of person you really were) they are now thrown naked into the street with "thief" written on their chests.

In the Zawra park in Bagdhad we can see 4 young men walking around totally nude. This unusual group is walking slowly towards a building. A few minutes later, the 4 iraqi men are pushed into the street again by the soldiers. The soldiers yell "ali baba. ali baba" after the 4 men, who now run as fast as they can to hide.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Questionable methods used by U.S. soldiers in Baghdad Reply with quote

so? the soldiers do not have peoper jails nor the training for a lack of a better word. they got off easy. a few mionutes of embarrasement. not like what the teliban and saddam did to people for less offences.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Questionable methods used by U.S. soldiers in Baghdad Reply with quote

This is old news, Mike.

It would be more interresting if they applied the same display (out of need for consistancy, of course) for that Johnson guy from Fox News that were caught with loot from Baghdad museums.

But since the US Taliban got a civil court instead of a military like all the rest are facing, I trust we have to wait a very long time to see Mr Johnsons butt. :wgrin

Quote:
the soldiers do not have peoper jails nor the training for a lack of a better word

The soldiers have the proper training, it's part of their s.c. military training.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Questionable methods used by U.S. soldiers in Baghdad Reply with quote

i know young mr. johnson. he was an intern and student worker some years ago where i worked. for a kid with a high iqit sure was a knucklehead mistake. i have a friend who who kept in touch and knew him better as they were closer in age. from what i heard nothing he took was really more that war trinkets. worthless bonds for friends. i think a picture of saddam hussien. nothing he could really sell. you should have heard what all the allies took from germany and japan. anyhoo... last i heard the plebargan was no time or fine just a felony police conviction on his record. having said that with his name and picture being paraded all over the world by competing networks he received longer embarrasement. there were satilite trucks parked outside his house several days.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Questionable methods used by U.S. soldiers in Baghdad Reply with quote

Quote:
having said that with his name and picture being paraded all over the world by competing networks he received longer embarrasement. there were satilite trucks parked outside his house several days.

Was he made to parade through the streets naked? (That was, after all, my point :D )

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Questionable methods used by U.S. soldiers in Baghdad Reply with quote

:lol no but there were several trucks in front of his house and all the neighbors of course saw it.

bless his heart i suppose he is one of those types who has the braiin of a genius and commen sense of a door knob.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: