MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

We need to attack Saudi Arabia.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: War and more killing is not going to fix anything. Reply with quote

Preach it on a hamas BB.

The whole world agreed with and supported the intelligence that saddam had WMDs. It wasn't just American intelligence. France, Germany, and Russia even contributed to and supported the intelligence. All I see in this is one huge worldwide anti-American conspiracy that all of the citizens of the world are buying into. I seriously wonder who is really lying to who here.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: THE TERRORISTS ARE WICKED TOO FOR TAKING LIVES Reply with quote

Well, dig up a few articles. Let's see some anti-terrorist posts around here for a change.

We do question our government here in America. And we do have presidential elections every four years. I have voted in every major election since 1976. I am neither a Democrat or a Republican. And I will never diss my country in an international arena.

Let's roll!

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: As Hans Blix says Reply with quote

how come they gave the new UN inspections only 3 1/2 months before calling it a failure, and now they've been on the ground en masse for over 2 months, and no sign of WMDs... and they're still saying give us time.

story.news.yahoo.com/news..._blix_dc_2

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are," Blix said at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York."

The whole world was demanding more time for the UN inspectors to do their job.

But the war had already been planned, see?? It's all coming out now, if only you listen to the news. See whats happening in the UK.

Anyway, I've been through all of this before. Other people in the US are slowly realising they've been conned, but there are a few who still persist in thinking this is some anti-american conspiracy.

There was certainly a conspiracy. It was anti-world from the bush cartel.

Anyway, I'm sure all the evidence in the world will not convince you, so good night.

:muede

PS: Do you see Israel giving any ground or trying to work for peace? And you still haven't answered my question. What do you think of your leaders who LIED to you? LIED LIED LIED.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: You're going to vote for a LIAR Reply with quote

next year right?? You said so dozens of times.

Good for you Larree.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: You're going to vote for a LIAR Reply with quote

Actually, I make my final decision when I enter the voting booth after studying the candidates and issues very carefully. But as long as Bush is president I do support him 100%. Now let's see some articles about those nasty terrorists that you say you hate, too.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: As Hans Blix says Reply with quote

Israel has done a whole lot more for peace than the Palestinians under arafat and that is a fact.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: WE??? Reply with quote

I totally support what we are doing in the Middle East. We are speaking the only language these backwards terrorist supporting dictators understand. Believe me. I feel good knowing that the leaders of Syria and Iran wake up everyday and wet their beds because they know that America is waving "hello" from across the Iraqi border. Let's roll.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 6/24/03 4:30 pm
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: to me Reply with quote

Quote:
We are not the monsters.

Agreed. At this particular time you look more like that young Swiss fictional Doctor, Victor Frankenstein.

(You know, leaving your monster for dead in dismay of what you've created. The story goes it will come back to haunt you.)

Speaking of wich, were is Osama now, or Saddam for that matter? Weren't they Enemy Of The State #1 and #2?

Still at large, huh? I saw the coalition forces killed Saddam again earlier this week, he's one tough guy. He's probably learning something new every time he's getting killed. Megaman and Judge Death in one person.

Quote:
France, Germany, and Russia even contributed to and supported the intelligence.

Contributed, yes. Supported? It depends on what you mean. Not one of the countries you named supported the falsified intelligence. They took their time to verify it instead of running to the UN and dash the false intelligence in the oakdesk. This of course to prevent to look like utter incompoops once the information was officialy verified.

Therein lies a lesson.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: to me Reply with quote

BS. Everyone supported 1441.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Why? Reply with quote

Quote:
Now let's see some articles about those nasty terrorists that you say you hate, too.

The whole world is against them, countries are pursuing them.. THEY are not preaching peace and waging war. They are outright rotten and killing themselves and other people doing what they're doing. No pretences there.

However, bush and his gang of thugs are hiding behind "peace" "fighting terrorism" yadayada when their whole agenda is greed, power and carefully laying the ground for future invasions. The New American Century. This needs to be exposed for what it is. Greed and Power. That's all. The very anti-thesis of peace and tolerance.

Besides, THEYRE not going after the terrorists either, are they???? for all the big talk, their attention is everywhere else BUT the terrorists. And you poor guys are fooled by all the bullshit. But where are the results?? Its been almost 2 years... hahahahahaha

And you said repeatedly that Bush has your vote. It has been proven that bush and cronies are liars, cheats, murderers. There is more proof of THAT and the bush family ties to Ossamas family, and Saudi complicity for 9/11 than there is proof of Iraq's WMDs. Why arent THEY being invaded instead of being voted for??? SHAME.

How about posting some disagreement with liars and thieves instead of coming off like two wrongs make a right.

BTW, on the late show says Letterman: I heard that bush pulled a leg... well you know that's the first leg he's pulled since those stories about Iraq's WMDs....:aua

Hey letterman's not shy about taking the piss - and his show is viewed worldwide. Now you'll tell me you hate David Letterman...

:fade

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Saudis Reply with quote

Quote:
We do not trust the Saudis. We just put up with their crap.

Why??? 15 of the 18 9/11 terrorists were saudis, so is OBL... why not just go and bomb the hell outta them? Why put up with their crap?? They harbour terrorists.

Why??

Can you spell g-r-e-e-d???

How about the other terrorist supporting countries??? Can you spell c-r-a-p f-o-r-e-i-g-n p-o-l-i-c-y???

:tongue

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 years? Reply with quote

I don't care if it takes ten years! Or even 20!

The world has to know that you just don't go and put craters in the middle of New York City. I was born in New York City. Green light means go! May we totally destabilize the Middle East and mess them up bigtime. Death to all terrorist supporting scum!

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: 20 years?? Reply with quote

it'll never happen if they keep going after the wrong guys hahahahahahahaha

You really think they're going after the terrorists??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 20 years?? Reply with quote

And my only problem with President Bush is that he hasn't wiped out the governments of Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Iran yet. Let's roll! We have much work to do!

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: to me Reply with quote

Quote:
France, Germany, and Russia even contributed to and supported the intelligence.

Quote:
BS. Everyone supported 1441.

1441 is a UN resolution.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: