MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

We need to attack Saudi Arabia.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: We need to attack Saudi Arabia. Reply with quote

What you need is therapy!:ohno :toc

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: No. Reply with quote

Anyone who trusts the Saudis needs therapy.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: I'm glad we are agree then Reply with quote

that bush and his cronies are in deep need of therapy. Electroshock therapy, or more drastic.

They lurve the Saudis. And Pakistan. and all the other REAL terrorist nations. This is not surprising since they are terrorists themselves.

Larree, at last it seems you come to yours senses. :langel

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: We need to attack Saudi Arabia. Reply with quote

They are nothing but lousy two-faced terrorist supporting scumbags.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Larree Reply with quote

I am NOT ashamed of hating violence and war and the beasts that perpetrate it. Before you talk, look at US foreign policy. It SUCKS.

YOU have never seen such Disrespect???? THE WHOLE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN SUCH DISRESPECT OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS AND THEIR POLICIES FROM ONE ADMINISTRATION. NO RESPECT, NO DIPLOMACY, NO TACT, JUST VIOLATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND BLATANT FLAUNTING OF TRUTH, JUSTICE AND LIBERTY.

And I am NOT a democrat or republican. I do know what is bullshit though, and it appears to be running your country.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???

www.newamericancentury.or...ciples.htm

The administration's master plan for the world. It's very real and very scary, and I suggest you read it CAREFULLY and evaluate it HONESTLY. NOT from "I must defend my country from these evil monsters who hate us" point of view, but really truly from a "what does this all mean" for the world point of view.

THAT is what all this chaos is about. You'd better believe it.

Thanks

debbie

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: to me Reply with quote

the real terrorists are bush and gang.

I dont believe I'm alone either. They are monsters.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: to me Reply with quote

Wrong. Arafat is a monster. hamas is made up of monsters. saddam was a monster. milososick was a monster.

We are not the monsters.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: I don't have a problem with this. What's the problem? Reply with quote

June 3, 1997

American foreign and defense policy is adrift. Conservatives have criticized the incoherent policies of the Clinton Administration. They have also resisted isolationist impulses from within their own ranks. But conservatives have not confidently advanced a strategic vision of America's role in the world. They have not set forth guiding principles for American foreign policy. They have allowed differences over tactics to obscure potential agreement on strategic objectives. And they have not fought for a defense budget that would maintain American security and advance American interests in the new century.

We aim to change this. We aim to make the case and rally support for American global leadership.

As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's preeminent power. Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades? Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?

We are in danger of squandering the opportunity and failing the challenge. We are living off the capital -- both the military investments and the foreign policy achievements -- built up by past administrations. Cuts in foreign affairs and defense spending, inattention to the tools of statecraft, and inconstant leadership are making it increasingly difficult to sustain American influence around the world. And the promise of short-term commercial benefits threatens to override strategic considerations. As a consequence, we are jeopardizing the nation's ability to meet present threats and to deal with potentially greater challenges that lie ahead.

We seem to have forgotten the essential elements of the Reagan Administration's success: a military that is strong and ready to meet both present and future challenges; a foreign policy that boldly and purposefully promotes American principles abroad; and national leadership that accepts the United States' global responsibilities.

Of course, the United States must be prudent in how it exercises its power. But we cannot safely avoid the responsibilities of global leadership or the costs that are associated with its exercise. America has a vital role in maintaining peace and security in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. If we shirk our responsibilities, we invite challenges to our fundamental interests. The history of the 20th century should have taught us that it is important to shape circumstances before crises emerge, and to meet threats before they become dire. The history of this century should have taught us to embrace the cause of American leadership.

Our aim is to remind Americans of these lessons and to draw their consequences for today. Here are four consequences:

• we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global

responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;

• we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values;

• we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad;

• we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.

Such a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity may not be fashionable today. But it is necessary if the United States is to build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness in the next.

Elliott Abrams Gary Bauer William J. Bennett Jeb Bush

Dick Cheney Eliot A. Cohen Midge Decter Paula Dobriansky Steve Forbes

Aaron Friedberg Francis Fukuyama Frank Gaffney Fred C. Ikle

Donald Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad I. Lewis Libby Norman Podhoretz

Dan Quayle Peter W. Rodman Stephen P. Rosen Henry S. Rowen

Donald Rumsfeld Vin Weber George Weigel Paul Wolfowitz

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: WE??? Reply with quote

Since when did YOU become bush and crooked cronies??

Hey these thugs LIED to you. They SOLD you a bogus war. Dyu know that? You dont mind that they LIED to you? or are you so blinded by the palestinian/israel issue that justice has gone out the door??

c'mon Larree.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: WE??? Reply with quote

But... what do you think of terrorists?

Tell me some bad things about the terrorists. You must know as much about them as you do about America.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Read... Reply with quote

Quote:
The history of the 20th century should have taught us that it is important to shape circumstances before crises emerge, and to meet threats before they become dire.

Quote:
we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;

we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values

What does this mean for the rest of the world? Preemptive war if you dare to disagree with US "interests and values".

And a military might to reinforce the fear.

However allies such as Saudi and Pakistan are safe, as long as they keep their mouths shut.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Read... Reply with quote

Debbie. If you cannot say one bad thing about the terrorists, I must question your claim to be against violence.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: ANYBODY who kills is wrong Reply with quote

so are the terrorists.

Does that make it OK for leaders of the world to act in the same way???

The US has to figure out WHY this ball started rolling and fix its policy at the root. But I dont think they can bear the short term pain and loss of votes, campaign funding etc etc that is going to come from harsh and unpopular foreign policies.

War and more killing is not going to fix anything. There are a number of countries that who are friends of the US who have violated UN dictates and yet they have no seen no threats, no sanctions, no wars. People are saying, whats going on??? And so you have a bunch of folks feeling very very angry and ready to die to bring about change. In the meantime the rest of us objective viewers are HORRIFIED at the travesty of justice before us, and have lost ALL respect for your leaders. And what do you say to a people who are ready to swallow and defend lies?

At the end of the day Larree, Bush and his gang LIED to the American people. Lied to the Senate and Congress to get approval for the war. Over 15000 iraqi army personnel died, and over 3000 civilians. And there will be more deaths because of contamination, unexploded bombs, nuclear facilities left unprotected, etc etc. that we will never know about.

BTW, Saddam is likely still alive, so is Ossama... but lots of innocent people are dead.

Do you have ANYTHING to say about your leaders who lied to you??

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: We do NOT trust the Saudis. Reply with quote

We just put up with their crap.

You should be directing your anger towards the real terrorists. The only reason you are bashing America is because it's "fashionable" to bash Republican administrations. If Clinton or Gore was president right now everyone would be kissing his a$$ and telling him how great he was. I believe I am a little more experienced with American politics than my non-American friends on this board. I have never experienced such disrespect in my life. Sometimes I wish we would pull our troops and humanitarian groups out of every country we help and let all of you deal with your own problems yourselves. Then we would see how fast people start blowing each other up. You should all be ashamed.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 6/24/03 3:41 pm
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: THE TERRORISTS ARE WICKED TOO FOR TAKING LIVES Reply with quote

there, happy???

But you have to change minds and hearts and more killing is not going to do that.

Especially if the new US foreign policy is threat and force. Its going to backfire in a bad way.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: