MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Rumsfeld: Iraqis Free to Form Own Gov't. HAAHAHHA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:02 am    Post subject: Rumsfeld: Iraqis Free to Form Own Gov't. HAAHAHHA Reply with quote

www.commondreams.org/head...424-11.htm

Somebody should start a Web Page. "The Dumbest Comments of Rummy".

This guy is 69 but acts like an 10 yr. old spoiled brat, bully and most of the things he says are nauseous.

Phil on Artistlaunch

Phil on 1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

GetMeMusic

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Rumsfeld: Iraqis Free to Form Own Gov't. HAAHAHHA Reply with quote

Quote:
Somebody should start a Web Page. "The Dumbest Comments of Rummy".

I doubt the internet is big enough for that :lol .

It's like: [political satire] "Here you have democracy, take it before I blow your brains out!!

The 60% of you who are Shiites, and thus represent the majority, want to democratically vote for the theological-political leadership you actually want? Fat chance!

Do you think we are stupid enough to let you build another Iran?

Hell, you give these people democracy and they actually want to go for it.

Why don't they want our candidate?

At least he is wanted by the emirate - for bank robbery."[/political satire]

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

:aua

I'm sure the people in Iraq are deeply grateful for all that is being done for them.

Hey Rummy should go over and rule Iraq, or perhaps Bush even. They're so used to being fed BS there, it'll be business as usual. Nothing like going back to your comfort zone after a traumatic experience.

But then what will the US do for entertainment?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Quote: It's like: [political satire] "Here you have democracy, take it before I blow your brains out!!

That sounds very familiar. It sounds exactly like what some Muslims have been doing for thousands of years. Read your history books folks.

If this is to be a true Democracy, the people will be voting (once they get a chance to) on who they want at the top......not Americans. I can understand how Muslim radicals (the minority) wouldn't want this. The questions is: What do the MAJORITY of the Iraqi people want? Only a true Democracy will bare this out. Another question would be: How far are radical Muslims willing to go to prevent a Democracy? We shall see.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: LIES Reply with quote

Dubya and gang keep spouting that Iraq is free. Of course, the oil fields, water works, electrical, most infra-structure will be owned and controlled mainly by the US Corpeorations and a few Euro Corps.

All this blabbering about democracy is pure unvarnished dog shite.

Phil on Artistlaunch

Phil on 1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

GetMeMusic

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: The Shiite population Reply with quote

"I can understand how Muslim radicals (the minority) wouldn't want this."

ummmm. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Shiite population ARE the majority. by about 2/3rds. They are the radicals. The sunnis are the "moderate" sect. If there is a democratic election chances are an "Ayatollah" will be elected by the majority Shias, same as Iran and that will be that for democracy.

www.nationbynation.com/Ir...ation.html

"At least 95% percent of population adheres to some form of Islam. Government gives number of Shias as 55% but probably 60% to 65% is reasonable figure. Most Iraqi Shias are Arabs.

Almost all Kurds, approximately 19% of population, are Sunnis, together with about 13% Sunni Arabs."

But the US won't allow an Islamic nationalist to be elected, just watch. So where's the democracy??

The whole thing is a crock and a con-job on all sides. And who are going to suffer are the poor starving cancer stricken Iraq civilians, while the fat cats take the oil, the artifacts and live in expatriate lodgings (or Saddam's palaces) and make a whole ton of money.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: The Shiite population Reply with quote

That's the American way. If the Govt. that serves the super rich can't bribe or bully a country into practicly giving away it's resources incl people's labor, they just invade the country and force their way. History proves this.

Phil on Artistlaunch

Phil on 1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

GetMeMusic

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
What do the MAJORITY of the Iraqi people want?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

"Radical" does not mean "Shiite".....those are your words Debbie, not mine. In the future, please ask before assuming you know what I am talking about before posting such things.

I was referring to terrorists....not of a specific denomination of Muslims.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Radical is not the same as Terrorists Reply with quote

And I did not intend it to be interpreted as such. I somehow knew you'd pick up on the word. :) Perhaps I should have said fundamentalistic?? I'm not sure what to use to describe it, but no, they are not terrorists, and it wasn't intended that way.

They are radical in the way they follow Islam as opposed to the moderate Sunnis. One of the definitions of moderate is "Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures, especially in politics or religion." But now, with the whole Islamic world in an uproar, even the moderates are turning radical, so who can say.

Anyway, perhaps I should not have used the term, it sounds discriminatory.

This being acknowledged, I do want to point out though, from living in India and knowing plenty of muslims from both sects, that is acknowledged that the Shias are the more "fervent" sect of the Musliims, while the Sunni's are the Moderate sect. I knew a couple of Shia men who would beat their chests and backs with blades between their fingers every Moharam (sp?) and walk all the way back home covered in blood.

When I was 8 or 9, my father befriended a muslim Shia family who had a son of the same age. One day, when they were visiting, I had a strange pricking at the back of my neck and I whirled around just in time to see this little 8 year old guy about 10 feet behind me pretending to stab me and saying "die christian dog, die"... and he didnt stop when he was caught out, he seemed rather pleased. I was 8 and dismissed it as the rantings of a spoilt child, but in later years I came to understand. My sisters said they'd experienced the same thing too.

It was just one guy. My father had tons of other Muslim friends who were some of the most loyal people I've ever known. I believe they had a deep love and respect for my dad. And my dad always used to say, make a friend out of a Muslim and he's your friend for life, but make an enemy of them, and God help you! They are loyal in a way that we could never understand, but they also feel wounds in a way we will never understand, that's why some are willing to die.

Anyway, we shall soon see how what the majority Shia population want.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Radical is not the same as Terrorists Reply with quote

What they "don't wan't" seems rather obvious.

Phil on Artistlaunch

Phil on 1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

GetMeMusic

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Who are "they"?

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: They Reply with quote

Try to follow the thread, K? :ft

The majority Shia population.

Phil on Artistlaunch

Phil on 1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

GetMeMusic

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: PHIL! Reply with quote

I'm afraid that's too much to ask.

ACTUALLY,

What I've begun to think is that Dreamtone is having a giant joke on us (or me??). In reality he knows and agrees with all that we're saying, but is just pulling our strings cause its all so obvious and we're overstating what everyone knows.

The alternative is too mind boggling.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: Or MAYBE Reply with quote

the grand plan is to pretend to be so clueless and deny everything even if its staring you in the face, that finally people give up in despair.

This could be a conspiracy.

:hm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: