MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf a cyberstar :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf a cyberstar :) Reply with quote

Quote:
LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- A member of Saddam Hussein's vanquished regime has sprung up as an unlikely hero in cyberspace on a Web site embraced by both supporters and foes of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

Television news junkies transfixed by daily briefings by Iraqi Minister of Information Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf are now logging onto a few days-old Web site featuring his finest invective against U.S. and British "infidels."

The site describes itself as a "coalition effort of bloodthirsty hawks and ineffectual doves" united in their admiration for al-Sahaf and his pronouncements, such as: "I now inform you that you are too far from reality."

Among al-Sahaf's now-famous declarations was: "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

Writer and former Greenpeace activist Kieran Mulvaney, a Briton living in Alaska, said he and friends got the idea for the site while watching cable news coverage of the three-week-old war.

"I mentioned to one of my friends that the best part is watching this guy," Mulvaney told Reuters. "He is so brazen that I could almost admire him."

Mulvaney and his friends designed, built and put up the site in three days. Within hours of going live on the Internet, the site "has exploded," Mulvaney said. The same day, U.S. troops marched into Baghdad and al-Sahaf disappeared, or in the view of his new Web site, went on "administrative leave."

"I hope he is alive somewhere so he knows how famous he has become," Mulvaney said. "We've had all kinds of e-mail from literally all over the world. We even had a few e-mails from within the Pentagon saying, 'We really like this guy and we miss him.'"

The site already is offering T-shirts and mugs bearing al-Sahaf's best-loved statements ("My feelings -- as usual -- we will slaughter them all!";) and has selected actor and director Sydney Pollack to play the information minister in the Hollywood version of the war.

In the meantime, Mulvaney said he will appeal for sightings of al-Sahaf, and there are plans to poll fans about what the beret-wearing minister should do after the war.

One fan has advocated an urgent campaign to spare al-Sahaf if he is found: "He is too much of a global asset to be murdered/shot/stabbed or otherwise wasted." :D

I knew he would become a star!

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: hahahahaha Reply with quote

The man is a bigger joke than even bush and I never thought that was possible!!!

he did go on a bit though.

:aua

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahahaha Reply with quote

:D The site is now up and running

(heavy traffic still.......) :D

A few excerpts:

Quote:
"We have them surrounded in their tanks"

"Let the American infidels bask in their illusion"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad."

Britain "is not worth an old shoe"

Of US troops: "They are most welcome. We will butcher them."

"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes."

Quote:
"We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. Losers, they think that by killing civilians and trying to distort the feelings of the people they will win. I think they will not win, those bastards."

"On this occasion, I am not going to mention the number of the infidels who were killed and the number of destroyed vehicles. The operation continues"

"Their infidels are committing suicide by the hundreds on the gates of Baghdad. Be assured, Baghdad is safe, protected."

"They are superpower of villains. They are superpower of Al Capone."

Americans are "wild donkeys" ['Alog' in Arabic]

"Their forces committed suicide by the hundreds. ... The battle is very

fierce and God made us victorious. The fighting continues."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"

"The authority of the civil defense ... issued a warning to the civilian population not to pick up any of those pencils because they are booby traps," he said, adding that the British and American forces were "immoral mercenaries" and "war criminals" for such behavior.

"I am not talking about the American people and the British people," he said. "I am talking about those mercenaries. ... They have started throwing those pencils, but they are not pencils, they are booby traps to kill the children."

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

This is PLUS +A grade material! :D :aua :bday

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf a cyberstar :) Reply with quote

Running Joke....... :D

Quote:
Muhammed Saeed al-Sahhaf (MSS) dies

and twenty-five angels are sent to take him to heaven.

When asked "why so many angels?"

God replies "Five to bring him and the

other twenty to convince him he's dead!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: