MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

War Pictures from Arab Sources
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

No, debbie...Roxy is a VERY close friend of mine...have the Admin check the IP address with Neotrace Pro or the program of his choice....you'll see it is in Texas; mine is not...and no, it's not a Proxy...some of us, unlike you apparently, DO have a great Sex Life....you should try it sometime....:aua

Oh...a question...if you hate these mean, evil, war-mongering, money-grubbing multi-national corporations so very much...why is it that you WORK for one??

Quote:
"She now lives and works in Hong Kong as training officer for a multinational company."

HIPPOCRITE

But for Who and training What?? Ohhhh...Al Qaeda...I should have known....:aua

...and No, you shouldn't call me Seismic....my friends call me that...YOU can call me "SIR"....:aua

What's that?? Yeah, it WAS Primo!! :yo

Have a Great Day! You've inspired me for my next Tune...at least for the Title...:laugh

:sensational :ily :sensational

:we :merci :we

:fg

Yo Buddy, "Sir" Seismo

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

lasherite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:33 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

hey c*nt, repost the pics of sabam gassing the kurds!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

VERY Kool Firework Show there at the end...a lil' "Shock an' Awe" for ya....:sensational

:fg

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject: Hey SA Reply with quote

"Oh...a question...if you hate these mean, evil, war-mongering, money-grubbing multi-national corporations so very much...why is it that you WORK for one?? "

Show me where I said "I hate multi-national corporations". It's greedy money-grubbing corporate fat-cats that I hate - those are the guys that corrupt the corporations. Believe me, I've seen em in action, and I quit that company - go listen to my song Pay the Price.

artists.mp3s.com/artist_s...92379.html

I now work for a company which I researched before I joined. I happen to believe it its integrity, and it puts back a lot into the community.

You do know how to spin, don't you?

Like I said, people have a different view from you, you take it personally and resort to personal attacks.

Talk about hypocritical. At least I am not advocating killing people in the name of peace. ugh.

BTW, sorry about confusing you with FoxyRoxy, you both sound exactly the same...

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

lasherite, please refrain from using profanity in this forum.

Furthermore this is not a historical forum for events nearly 20 years ago.

But think.... it was American gas Saddam used.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

Quote:
it was American gas Saddam used.

Show me tha Money....did you help them load the cannisters? You nor I no more know where the actual gas in those cannisters came from than if there actually IS life elsewhere in the Universe...I believe there is, but I don't KNOW there is...and I don't KNOW it was American gas, and neither do YOU...you only SPECULATE, and SPECULATION is NOT proof....just like everything else in this forum...your report says one thing, mine says something to the contrary...so both of us only SPECULATE our report is correct...truth probably is that they are BOTH inaccurate....

:yo :sensational :yo

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Reply with quote

Quote:
You do know how to spin, don't you?

If you only knew....:yo

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

Quote:
"....you take it personally and resort to personal attacks." - Debbie M

Hmmmmm...well what have we here?! :D

Quote:
"Once you and your kind are done with us we'll all be irradiated and cancerous, and will die of dreadful diseases under a new hypocritical dictator." - Debbie M

"YOU and YOUR KIND? Sounds like a pretty strong "personal attack" on me from someone who didn't like what I had to say...tisk, tisk...:yo

Quote:
"...talk about hippocrisy...." - Debbie M

Yes...please DO...while refering to the two previous quotes....:aua

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Well, you said it first... Reply with quote

I responded to this:

Re: So why aren't people welcoming the US

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I of course have no idea whatsoever what it is like to live under a dictator.

"And neither one of you two WILL if Me and My Kind have anything to do with it... " seismic anomaly

My response "you and your kind" was to your own words above.

You do know who was responsible for getting Saddam and the Taliban in power in the first place and using depleted uranium in this "Iraq Liberation" don't you?? I'd rather not be liberated by you and your kind, thank you.

Sadly, I think you really believe this fallacy that you're doing the world a favour.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: depleted uranium Reply with quote

Dyu know that the US is still using depleted Uranium in this war??

www.dailytimes.com.pk/def...003_pg4_19

Is this on US TV?

Well, the "liberated" iraqis are going to be dealing some more with lots of cancer and dead and deformed babies...

And if you want to read about CIA engineered coups, here ya go...

www.ddh.nl/pipermail/were...03148.html

an excerpt:

"Another very good example of a CIA-organized "regime change" was a coup in 1963 that employed political assassination, mass imprisonment, torture and

murder. This was the military coup that first brought Saddam Hussein's beloved Ba'ath Party to power in Iraq. At the time, Richard Helms was Director for Plans at the CIA. That is the top CIA position responsible for covert actions, like organizing coups. Helms served in that capacity until 1966, when he was made Director."...

Do a google search on CIA "regime changes" - I hope you will be disabused of any idea that US regime changes have been for the better.

Edited by: debbie mannas at: 3/30/03 10:11:13 am
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: And here's some on the Rise of the Taliban... Reply with quote

www.zipworld.com.au/~cpa/...38cia.html

www.thirdworldtraveler.co...liban.html

www.oz.net/~vvawai/sw/sw43/taliban.html

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: War Pictures from Arab Sources Reply with quote

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: