MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

BRAND NEW AIR JORDANS,Jerseys,$Games i am getting rid of!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2LeGiT2Rip

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: BRAND NEW AIR JORDANS,Jerseys,$Games i am getting rid of!!! Reply with quote

Listen everybody...i am trying to get rid of some of my kicks becuase quite frankly i don't want them anymore becuase they either didn't fit or i never got the chance to wear them.I am selling the following...

Cool Grey Air jordan 9's - 70$ negoitable price

Red/Gucci Air Jordan 9's- 90$ negoitable price..i have pic

Red/Silver/red croc. skin air jordan 17's- 80$ Negoitable $$$

All black nike air signature player - any price over 40$

Exclusive Allan Houston/N.Y. Knicks edition flight posite 3's...i have a pic...i bought these beauties for 200$ but price is negoitable....

I am also selling some jerseys...

Home Kings 2002 jersey not the new ugly one that says sacremento on the front the one that says kings....

Sixers red/white/blue warmup

Knicks white/blue/orange warmup

Clippers all red warmup

North Carolina Michael Jordan Home Jersey

all jersey prices are negoitable

I also have gucci outfits

Poweder blue w/ white monogram

Baby blue w/ black monogram

Both are authentic straight from the gucci italia store.....100$ and up mind you i bought them for 350$ a piece....

Last but not least i am also trying to get rid of some of my games/ game sytems...

Playstation2 brand new games..

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

NBA LIVE 2003

Metal Gear Solid-Sons of Liberty

Mortal Kombat Deadly alliance

X-BOX

The actual game console &

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

RaceCar Evolution

Star Wars

Playstation

The actual game console

Sega, Sega Saturn, Ninentendo and Supernintendo.....

If you are interested in anything...do not add a reply..email me at RICESFINEST15@aol.com with offers...and remember all prices are very negoitable...I'm cleaning out

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: BRAND NEW AIR JORDANS,Jerseys,$Games i am getting rid of Reply with quote

What does this place look like?? A shoe shop?!!?!??

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: BRAND NEW AIR JORDANS,Jerseys,$Games i am getting rid of Reply with quote

"What does this place look like?? A shoe shop?!!?!??"

WHAT? It isn't a shoe shop???

I'd just put price tags on all my old footwear for the big "Blah, Blah" sale, then I read this!! Dang!!! :rant

heheheh,

ron

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: BRAND NEW AIR JORDANS,Jerseys,$Games i am getting rid of Reply with quote

hahahahahaha I just fell off my stool whilst reading that! Thank you for making me laugh :banana

I'm in a coffee shop at the moment killing a few minutes before I have a business meeting. The sky has turned cloudy and it seems the whole place is waiting for sadness to fall.

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: BRAND NEW AIR JORDANS,Jerseys,$Games i am getting rid of Reply with quote

Yeah, I suppose this means that I'll have to peddle my used gloves somewhere else, too!! :)

"The sky has turned cloudy and it seems the whole place is waiting for sadness to fall."

I enjoy rain and thunderstorms (that aren't destructive) but an overcast sky does influence moods. Here in the US most people - of all political persuasions - feel a strong concern for what's coming up in Iraq. As they say, you could almost cut the mood/atmosphere with a knife.

Of course, there is that song from the musical "Annie".."the sun will come out tomorrow" (please - no gagging,lol!)

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: BRAND NEW AIR JORDANS,Jerseys,$Games i am getting rid of Reply with quote

:banana Never seen Annie - you reckon I should? I'm planning to see "Blood Brothers", you heard of that?

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: BRAND NEW AIR JORDANS,Jerseys,$Games i am getting rid of Reply with quote

"Never seen Annie - you reckon I should? I'm planning to see "Blood Brothers", you heard of that?"

======

"Blood Brothers" doesn't ring a bell to me, I looked the title up at the Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com) and I didn't recognize any of the films by that title. I think we maybe need a "Recommended Films" thread, hahhaa!

The filmed version of "Annie" is - well - dissappointing, at best. Actually, some pretty lame stuff. If it's being performed live - it's a musical, of course - you might enjoy seeing it. A main squeeze of some years back and I use to catch it whenever the road company would tour our area; she was a big fan of musicals and just loved it. If there is a live version of it nearby, grab a kid to take along - girls are especially usually taken with it right off the bat! Makes it even more fun to see when they really get into it. Annie is set in Depression-era (1930s) America, so there may be some cultural disconnects, but the themes and the fun are universal. I don't know if it is performed regularly by any comapny these days, though. Soundtrack is fun to sing along to.

==ron==

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: