MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

If Saddam leaves, WHERE WILL HE GO???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: If Saddam leaves, WHERE WILL HE GO??? Reply with quote

I hope he doesn't come shopping here....

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: If Saddam leaves, WHERE WILL HE GO??? Reply with quote

Don't look at me - I already share a place with a bro and our spoiled rotten cat!

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: If Saddam leaves, WHERE WILL HE GO??? Reply with quote

Could you squeeze an all girl band in there? :banana

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: If Saddam leaves, WHERE WILL HE GO??? Reply with quote

Hahhaahaaaa, Chris!

Only if they don't have musical instruments, amps or the like!

But my family had 3 sisses so I figure I've already paid those kind of dues anyway! (Okay, so they were older sisters who were outta the house before I was a sentient lad, but still....)

I hardly have room for a "one-man band". We live like the worst sorta bachelor bros! I don't know why the cat puts up with us; Oh, yes I do - we feed her and meet her demands, haa! :rollin

==ron--

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: If Saddam leaves, WHERE WILL HE GO??? Reply with quote

Older sisters? THAT'S why you're so patient with me!!!!!! :banana Have you ever seen the British comedy series "The Young Ones"? Is your place like that?!?!?

|

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Biological Warfare Reply with quote

Well, I'm sure Anthony Leung will have place for pore ol Saddam. :devil

And we'll give HIM a taste of biological warfare alright. We have plenty of that to spare here in HK.

:laugh

sins tailor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Biological Warfare Reply with quote

i think he will probably run the riaa

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

Interesting. A lot of media all over the world slams Bush for what he is apparently about to do.......but nobody wants good old Saddam around? Right or wrong, there seems to be just a slight lack of integrity here. ;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Re Reply with quote

hahaha Good point! Mind you I wouldn't want Charles Manson as my next door neighbour either.... Or Brad Pitt.... But I digress now....

|

sins tailor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Re Reply with quote

Quote:
Interesting. A lot of media all over the world slams Bush for what he is apparently about to do.......but nobody wants good old Saddam around? Right or wrong, there seems to be just a slight lack of integrity here

maybe they think santa clause or the tooth fairy will take care of him

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: If Saddam leaves, WHERE WILL HE GO??? Reply with quote

<<Older sisters? THAT'S why you're so patient with me!!!!!!>>

hahaaa, Chris - other than cancelling the much anticipated "Blah, Blah Used Footwear Extravaganza Sale", you're okay!! BTW, I've circled the sun a few more times than you, so you'd be more like the little sister! Had 5 brothers, ttoo; No, the parents weren't Catholic (everybody asks). Minnestota winter nights were just long and cold!

<<Have you ever seen the British comedy series "The Young Ones"? Is your place like that?!?!?>>

Nope, but our Public Broadcasting System (PBS) recycles a lot of Brit shows, including the comedies. One Brit show that I've been watching recently is "BallyKissAngel". PBS has turned alot of people on to some fine Brit humour over the years, going back to their reruns of "Monty Python" at least. There has also been a good amount of US comedies based on British fare, e.g. the American 70's classic "All In The Family" is from BBCs "Til Death Do Us Part".

==ron==

Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: If Saddam leaves, WHERE WILL HE GO??? Reply with quote

I heard he and osama are going to share a gold plated cave :fade

style="Filter:Alpha(Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, StartY=40, FinishX=0, FinishY=0); text-align:center">
Life is like a mirror you get what you give.
Enjoy it while you can.

Our greatest deeds we do unknowingly

Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid

You make a living by what you get, you make a life by what you give.

Greatness lies not being strong but in the right using of strength

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they are out to get you

Eagles may soar, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines

I know God will give me more than I can handle.
I just wish He didn't trust me so much

NutCity.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: