MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Just click on the link and read this........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

Click and read!

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

Hi Chris !!! The link does not work !!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

hahahaha LARREE! I thought the same thing too. Read CAREFULLY!

|

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: LOL! Reply with quote

:g

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

More anti-American propaganda.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

Send me an email when my underblurb situation is straightened out. Maybe I'll come back here.

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

Quote:
More anti-American propaganda.

ask youself why it is so...larree !!!

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

The 'f' word is too strong I agree. So did you say this to Mike, Larree? Oh don't answer me - I will have to see about getting it changed.

It wasn't actually anti-american propaganda - it was humour - something that is similar to free speech? It makes fun of a lot of countries - I bet you didn't even read past the first paragraph. Your anger makes your point of view so narrow........

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

I think you're correct here, Chris, about seeing that the humor picks pretty much on "everybody". I got a giggle from it - and I'm of the mind that Hussein butt will probably need to be kicked sometime, sooner/later. But I'd hate to give up the ability to laugh at myself, it makes picking on others (usually the French,lol) all that much more fun!

War and the types of weapon (WMD) in question are , of course, very serious business. However, I do find it a bit funny when I get the mental image of Blix and Co lumbering about Iraq in the UN minibuses (Volkswagons?) and Saddam shuffling the WMDs here/there/everywhere. I see it as comparable to the Keystone Kops, if you're familiar with silent cinema. There are quite a few elements of the "Theatre of the Absurd" at play in all this, the "404 page" link had fun with a some of them.

And there are those instances that approach things from the "other side" and provide balance if folks keep a cool head and a good sense of humor. By way of example, the new superhero "Human Sheild Man" is introduced here:

www.flashbunny.org/conten...ldman.html

at the same website, a guide for protesters:

www.flashbunny.org/conten...diots.html

I think the website is by some gun owner's rights group or the like, anyway the illustrations/parodys are imaginative.

All in all, I think we lose a lot as individuals - or as peoples - if we lose the insight that comes with being able to laugh at ourselves.

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

hahaha RON! Some great links there! Yes Humour is very important. I laugh a lot. Do you laugh a lot? :banana

|

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

"Do you laugh a lot?"

=======

Mostly at myself, and I do provide myself with lots of humour that way :larree

A writer (Thomas Szasz) observed "When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to laugh at him."

So I try to beat people to it! But , yeah, I do enjoy being with people who have a strong sense of humor.

==ron==

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: Just click on the link and read this........ Reply with quote

Me too! I LOVE to laugh! It feels great! :sensational :banana Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm not very good at telling jokes though! hahahahaha

|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: