MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

DROOLY! I've lost your guitar competition entry........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: DROOLY! I've lost your guitar competition entry........ Reply with quote

?!?!? Can you resubmit again? Thanks!

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DROOLY! I've lost your guitar competition entry........ Reply with quote

dammit.

I didn't have a real "entry"....

All I had was a little teaser - hosted on my website...

And I haven't re-newed the domain license.... - so the website is temporarily inaccesible...

And I suck at the tech stuff....

But my sister, who's a whiz at the tech stuff..., will be visiting me this week, so I'll try to get something back up.....

In the meantime.....

have a catfish...

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I didn't have a real "entry".... Reply with quote

...and you are WAY past the deadline.

I don't think you should be allowed to record something new to enter into the contest at this late date.

PANick11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: ()()()()()()#####*****#####()()()()()()() Reply with quote

in the interest of History...

I think it's only fair to point out that the Deadline was changed, twice, to accomodate Larree...and others...no?

hmmmm...

Which is fine with me...as it gave me a chance to tease you all , call you truent layabouts and create a second entry, all within the "modified" time schedual.

;)

PANick

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: ()()()()()()#####*****#####()()()()()()() Reply with quote

hahaha....

I love layabouts......

They play good guitar....:hat

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: DROOLY! I've lost your guitar competition entry........ Reply with quote

I'll give you till Friday my time. I see three of the judges this weekend and I want them to decide before the end of the month!!! wheeeeeeeeeeee :banana

hahahahaha I love it when you guitarists get nervous :lol

|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Yes. The deadline was extended twice... Reply with quote

...BEFORE the deadline. NOT three weeks after the deadline passed. I object to Drooly's POST DEADLINE entry.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Yes. The deadline was extended twice... Reply with quote

hahaha LARREE! If you reread Drooly's post carefully, he's allowing me to download the entry he made WELL BEFORE I had to extend the deadlines - hahahaha Why are you so nervous about Drooly's entry??? :wgrin

|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: I'm just giving Drooly a hard time !!! Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

I kick everybodies ass on guitar with the two middle fingers of my left hand taped to my palm with duct tape, and that is a fact. I am untouchable.

realfathertime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm just giving Drooly a hard time !!! Reply with quote

Now boys, pull in your claws. :lol

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm just giving Drooly a hard time !!! Reply with quote

I won't be recording anything new - I just have to get the mp3 onto a website....

Worst case scenario - I'll upload it to 1sound, then Chris can snag it from there....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: