MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

RUNNING ANOTHER 10K race tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:59 am    Post subject: RUNNING ANOTHER 10K race tomorrow morning! Wish me luck! Reply with quote

The race starts at 6:45am :# So I've booked a room at the Y.M.C.A.!! ;) There's a late check out there (6pm) which I'll need as I'll be performing at the Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow night! :ouch hahahahahahahaha

I'm really looking forward to the race!!!!!! wheeeeeeeee

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

PLX180

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: RUNNING ANOTHER 10K race tomorrow morning! Wish me luck Reply with quote

Will you never stop?! :D

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: RUNNING ANOTHER 10K race tomorrow morning! Wish me luck Reply with quote

Well I did stop after 1hr and 9 minutes! hahahaha :lol There were 13,000 people running the 10K with me! Lots of :clap and :w and :grin hahahahahahhaahahaha Although I saw some :bawling and some :rant overall it was a great event and I feel more like :banana than this :sad

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Only FIVE hours to go before the gig......

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Oyyyyyyyyyyy Reply with quote

LOL! hope you are fine tomorrow :clap :w

Would you believe, I just got your voicemail message?? Aby had already listened to it on the 13th and told me about it today!

I'll call you tomorrer or tuesday, we just finished our open air one at Harbour Fest. There was a good crowd there.

Have a great time. I hope the gig goes great.

:ww

d

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: