MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

ATTENTION HAWAIIAN FIREMAN!!! LEE LOOK HERE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION HAWAIIAN FIREMAN!!! LEE LOOK HERE! Reply with quote

Congratulations on a successful bypass!! So wonderful to see you here at the blah blah board!!!! I guess the boys at the station will be doing a big 'cook-out' for you when you get back? :banana

How's yr family doing?

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

Edited by: bbchris  at: 2/9/03 7:01:26 pm
Hawaiian Fireman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION HAWAIIAN FIREMAN!!! LEE LOOK HERE! Reply with quote

Howzit Chris!

Thanks for the kind words. Yep, tomorrow's the big day - first day at work after 4 months off - aauurgh. I really am looking forward to going back on duty, though. Lots of stuff to catch up on.

Family is fine. Hope all is well with you, too. This BB feels good. It seems to be a fun place. Only because you're here, of course. :u

Your pal,

Lee

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION HAWAIIAN FIREMAN!!! LEE LOOK HERE! Reply with quote

LEE!!

Yes first days back are always weird however they usually turn into something lovely & unexpected so I'm sure your crew will make you feel wonderful to be back!

Come back when you have time to tell us how it all went! Good luck with catching up with everyone & everything! :clap

Yes this bb is a friendly place - I talk a lot here :wgrin and post an awful lot of photos - not all of me of course! :we There's also different forums to mingle in, if you click the "MYmp3board" link at the top. Plus there are FANTASTIC emoticons here hahahahaha This is my favourite - :banana

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: