MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

pearl river music festival

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pipspud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

hi chris, thanks for the new year email i got this morning and the link to here.

anyway, who's going to the PRMF?

just wondering.

cheers

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

I'M GOING! :gl Although I haven't heard of most of the bands there....... What about you?

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

Hey! I just tried to download 'chemical bugs' and it says the link is dead!!?!?!? grrrrrrrrrr :ex

|

pipspud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

yes, i'm going. will check out the link - thanks for pointing it out

pipspud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

link works now

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

Not very well - it's very slow on the buffering... Also couldn't download - I'm listening to the first 2 seconds over and over again - :wgrin

I think I'll have to wait for it all to buffer and then listen from the beginning.....

Strange I've not experienced this before (well only with video..)

|

pipspud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

same thing happens to me. i think it must be just the dodgy free server. try right-clicking (or ctrl-click on mac) and "save target as". if you're really intent on listening, that is.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

My computer crashed so I couldn't listen..... grrr.

Why don't you open an artist account at 1sound.com and upload there - you can stream almost instantly and choose to have downloads or not. Just a suggestion!

AND YES I WANT TO LISTEN! hahahahaha :banana

|

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

it's been postponed! :bigeyes

|

pipspud

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

yeah, i know. to april 5th. the week after the buggery 7's and rolling crones which seems like bad timing. however, for 800 bucks you get a 3 day event with some quality contemporary music (plus i may be djing), whereas the $800 stones tickets get you a seat in the toilets (the one on the left with the broken door and the unflushable turd).

no question about it imho

Edited by: pipspud  at: 2/10/03 3:41:36 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: pearl river music festival Reply with quote

I don't know if it'll still be three days.... I think it'll be shortened with less bands... Where did you hear about the postponement?

|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: