MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Burnt a CD to play BEFORE & AFTER our gig tonight!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:25 pm    Post subject: Burnt a CD to play BEFORE & AFTER our gig tonight!!! Reply with quote

Includes talented musicians/bands like Eminem, Incubus, Nina (Thousand of a Kind), Never Never Band (Panick's Cantonese song!!), Brett Service & Mike Burn (Her Name is...), Jane Eliz, Linkin Park, DJ SpaceAce (OurDarkFuture---Hope Dies Last), Chumbawa, Phatty Acid and a couple more I can't remember now! hahahahhahaa I'll let you know what people do! hahahahahaha

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:30 pm    Post subject: No Larree on your disc? Reply with quote

Or am I one of the ones you "can't remember?"

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: No Larree on your disc? Reply with quote

:me :me :me

MIKE

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: No Larree on your disc? Reply with quote

I'm very curious to see if you get any reaction to PANick's tune....

I assume a the audience will understand Cantonese..?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Me too !!! Reply with quote

I can't wait to hear !!! :g

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Burnt a CD to play BEFORE & AFTER our gig tonight!!! Reply with quote

It was an interesting response. Our bass player was late (!) so the whole CD was played both before & after the gig. hahahaha Before the gig, I was sitting with a group of fans and telling them that the CD was a mix of famous & mp3.com artists. They were really surprised. We were actually listening to the DJspaceace/bbchris collab at the time, they thought it was "Suede" hahahahahahaahhahahahahaha Nina's song they thought was somebody famous! hahaha Yes a lot of the audience spoke Cantonese but noone seemed to pick up on the lyrics at all. Mark the ex-Thinking Out Loud guitarist recognised Jane Eliz.

After the gig, I pointed out a couple of tracks (Brett & Nina) to people (some fans/some musicians) and they were really shocked that the quality of music at mp3.com is that good! Really shocked. And that was my intention. hahahahaha

I will do this again in the future for every gig now. Burning CDs and subconsciously installing YOUR and MY music into people's minds - hahahhahahahaha

|

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Burnt a CD to play BEFORE & AFTER our gig tonight!!! Reply with quote

Hey! I just found out only TWO photos were taken on my camera from the gig last night! hahahahahaha The rest were taken on 'old-fashioned' film cameras

Here's the best of the two:

|

Edited by: bbchris  at: 12/21/02 5:34:44 pm
dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Burnt a CD to play BEFORE & AFTER our gig tonight!!! Reply with quote

hey hey hey...wassup here ???...chris...what an exellent idea :) ...and thankx for bringing us all out to the world..."suede" ???...never heard from this...but i feel it´s an compliment for us two little allied alliens :D :D :D

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: