MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

How to make it in the music industry.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:37 am    Post subject: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

All you have to do is beat a 14-month-old baby, and then set it on fire and burn it to death. Then go to prison and start a rock band. THEN call VH-1 and they will feature you performing live for the inmates on TV !!! Yes !!! All you have to do is MURDER BABIES AND YOU CAN BE A FORKING ROCK STAR on VH-1 !!!

And I thought that all you had to do was write great songs and be a great performer.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

ouch.

dreamslaughter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

but I'm not bitter - - - really

Netjams

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

I saw that Larree.. VH1 SUSKS NOW!!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

Who's murdered babies??? We don't get that channel here in Hong Kong......

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

Netjams

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

VH1 is airing gigs from the prisons and making these guys famous. I'm not sure about the burnt kid part but I did see them point out several who are in for life.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: What a way to get exposure! Reply with quote

What do you think some lunatic artists will do now? kill, get into prison, start a band...

What a crazy world.

Say, was Johnny Cash famous already when he went to prison?

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What a way to get exposure! Reply with quote

ya know what?

crap like that on tv?

Don't watch it.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: What a way to get exposure! Reply with quote

Because it's not VH-1 making them famous.

It's the people who watch.

Ignore them.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: What a way to get exposure! Reply with quote

OH!!!!

Sleepy - did I mention that you're gorgeous?!?!?!.....

oh yeah..... - I think I did...

ok....

carry on..

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

Yeah Jon. They are going to be featuring a guy who beat his crack-whore girlfriend's baby and then burned it to death. The guy is a rock star in prison! Isn't he a lucky guy? Don't ya wanna be just like him when you grow up? I am extremely PISSED OFF !!!

btw, hi Chris !!! You ROCK babee !!! :D

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

I agree with Drooly! Don't watch it.

Our precious time can be spent writing songs, movie scripts, eating great food and enjoying the company of friends - oh yeah and performing!!!! hahahahahaha Plus there's always sex.

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

you forgot cats.

I Love my cats.

They're smart. And Nice. And they love me back. And they don't sweat the small stuff.

Cats are nice.

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

i thought when u went to prison u were suppose to suffer for the crime that u did. what bunch of crap! those sick bastards in the pen need to go back to being fed bread n water and work in the fields or make plates for our cars! :serious

The Addiction

PLX180

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: How to make it in the music industry. Reply with quote

Hey, meet the guys behind the New Artist Area. They done their time, and they're better for it. Don't be dissin' the boys now, or the boys be dissin' you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: