MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I am semifinalist in a contest!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: I am semifinalist in a contest! Reply with quote

it's called "encuentros Navarra" and i've managed to be among the eight semifinalists, so i have to attend and make a 20 minutes live concert myself there. As many of you know i moved to Navarra to be with Héctor and has lived there till almost a few days ago. I'm the only one contesting as solo artist and i have no musicians, i'm a little bit in disadvantage or thus I feel, unless i find someone to practise my songs (from Navarra and younger than 28) sigh! anyway i've started practising my repertory along with my keyboard and some pc bases, just in case i don't find anyone in time. so happy but stressed at the same time! wish me luck!

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: I am semifinalist in a contest! Reply with quote

I think you will do fantastic!!! :cool

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: I am semifinalist in a contest! Reply with quote

You'll do great Pris!! GOOD LUCK!!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: I am semifinalist in a contest! Reply with quote

Yep, Good luck!!! :) :sensational

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: I am semifinalist in a contest! Reply with quote

thank you

i'm a brave girl ;-)

it's unlikely i win, being the only contestant in my category and without band, but i'll have a great time!

mikel, the guy at the organization was very kind and i feel i can do it fine, besides the entrance is free, and each semifinalist contest (three days) will have a famous band to share stage with us, so it might be my first time with really impressive assistance, good promo

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I am semifinalist in a contest! Reply with quote

I am sure your will do fine.... :)

Paul

BUSINESS AS USUAL . COM

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: I am semifinalist in a contest! Reply with quote

well i'll keep it simple, there's no much time for much more.Hécor will help me playing the bass line with another keyboard and thus it won't be so so simple.

i will also premiere a new song in the gig called haunted, it's a shame they don't understand a world of what i say as i sing in english, i'm considering bringing a video with the lyrics to project behind me translated into spansih

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: I am semifinalist in a contest! Reply with quote

When's the contest? Sending you great thoughts!!! :yo

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: