MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scenes...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

hahahahahahaa Seismic!! You'd throw a great party!!! :fg

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

yes unfortunately i saw kill bill

also unfortunately seeing people that can't fight trying to make out they can makes me cringe and is even bordering on being offensive

or maybe im taking things too seriously

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

I think you're taking it too seriously Esa! It's just a film, I thought it was cool to pay homage to Bruce Lee, I kept telling everyone to watch his movies!! hahahahahaha Indirect advertising!! :banana

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

yeah but i don't respect crap imitators

it's like sammo hung kam bo loves to copy bruce but hates crap imitators - he does a great bruce rip off you know even though hes the opposite in tems of physical appearance

but he has the essence not the shell you see

Hwagang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

WHICH MOVIE STAR WOULD PLAY YOU IN YOUR

BIOGRAPHY:

Aishwarya Rai

FUNNIEST SCENE in a MOVIE:

Swedish movie; Jönsonligan och den svarta Diamanten...

(yes...I`m silly...)

FUNNIEST LINE in a MOVIE:

-makeradligan eller? (see above)

FAVOURITE ACTOR:

Angelina Jolie, Antonio Banderas

MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED MOST RERUNS OF:

Devdas, Desperado, Date with an Angel.

FIRST MOVIE THAT REALLY MOVED YOU:

Green Mile, Gia

WORST MOVIE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN:

American Grafitti (sorry...hubbie love this...can anybody explain why?)

www.hwagang.com/

Edited by: Hwagang at: 7/19/04 1:13
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

Quote:
American Grafitti (sorry...hubbie love this...can anybody explain why?)

He is from North America, Hwagang? Many people view Graffiti as being about a time (1950s-early60s) when it more fun to be a teenager & life was simpler. (the "good old days").

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

Ah! Esa! I hear you. I don't like Sammo Hung myself though! hahahahahaha Different strokes for different folks!

Hwagang!! Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo Aishwarya Rai is stunning!! Great choice!! Green Mile was a fantastic film - I agree. I don't think I've ever seen American Graffiti myself.....

|Talk Soup |

MadvikinS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

WHICH MOVIE STAR WOULD PLAY YOU IN YOUR BIOGRAPHY:

Chow Yun-Fat!

...difficult...I´ll get back on that one

dito...

FAVOURITE ACTOR:

Chow Yun-Fat!

Ngo foo chong lung, American Grafitti, Streets of fire.

Green Mile

...perhaps Drácula (1931?)

Quote:
He is from North America, Hwagang? Many people view Graffiti as being about a time (1950s-early60s) when it more fun to be a teenager & life was simpler. (the "good old days";) .

No, I`m not (proud Novegien/Swedish/Scottish stew); but this movie has a great deal of cult status in Sweden too; and yes...we all like to dream about that simpler life...

/MadvikinS

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

I'm guessing SOMEONE here admires Chow Yun Fat :wgrin I live on the island he was born on!!! I've chatted to his Mum and friends of mine live in the house he grew up in!! WOoooooooooooohooooooooooooo :banana

|Talk Soup |

MadvikinS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm guessing SOMEONE here admires Chow Yun Fat :wgrin I live on the island he was born on!!! I've chatted to his Mum and friends of mine live in the house he grew up in!! WOoooooooooooohooooooooooooo :banana

wow! For me that is some serious namedropping; I consider him one of our times best actors. I liked his older movies like "Lashou shentan" but I know he has been in some comedys too...perhaps not the best movies, but that has made him a really great actor imho...

-his performance in "crouching tiger..." is really grand!

-say hi to his mom from Sweden and tell her that her son has fans all over the place (as if she didn`t know that by now... ;) )

4teetoo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

WHICH MOVIE STAR WOULD PLAY YOU IN YOUR BIOGRAPHY: ethan hawke

FUNNIEST SCENE in a MOVIE: any monty python scene

FUNNIEST LINE in a MOVIE: from 'freeway': "my mama's a whore."

FAVOURITE ACTOR: anthony hopkins

MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED MOST RERUNS OF: 'the breakfast club'

FIRST MOVIE THAT REALLY MOVED YOU: the rose

WORST MOVIE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN: blazing saddles

Stan Arthur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

Matthew Perry. Though he doesn't very much resemble me, several women have told me that I remind them of "Chandler on Friends". Apparently, from what I gather, it's a compliment.

The manipulated newscaster in "Bruce Almighty" is about as hard as I've laughed in a movie theater in a long time. I also have to give props to the condom-light-saber scene from an otherwise bad Blake Edwards movie from long ago, starring John Ritter, called Skin Deep. If you've never seen it, you need to.

FUNNIEST LINE IN A MOVIE:

From "When Harry Met Sally"... Meg Ryan has just faked an orgasm in a Deli restaurant. The lady at the next table tells the waiter, "I'll have what she's having."

FAVOURITE ACTOR:

Kevin Spacey is fabulous. My current favorite is Jonny Depp.

Probably "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".

"Platoon"

Well so many have been so bad. Recently, the worst major studio movie I saw was "Starsky and Hutch".

Barely Pink

The Vodkanauts

Vote Democrat and have a heart.

Vote Republican and have a brain.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

haha I didn't mean to namedrop - the first time I met Chow Yun Fat's Mum was really funny! I was standing on Main Street talking to someone in Cantonese and a tall old lady comes along and says to me "who are you speaking to?" And then we start chatting, I ask her if she's lived on Lamma long - she says yes. I ask her about her children and she tells me her eldest son is in USA, I tell her that's great. I ask what he is doing in USA, she says "Learning English & Acting" I said "Oh how lovely, has he been in any movies?" She said, "some movies" I said "What's his name? Maybe I've heard of him?" She says "Chow Yun Fat" and immediately I feel like a fool cause

a) she looks like him

b) we're on Lamma Island, his birthplace

hahahahahahahhahahahahaha I laughed and told her "Yeah I've heard of your son - he's a good actor!"

She doesn't live here anymore but she comes over to visit his younger brother sometimes (who looks just like Chow Yun Fat!) and always says hi with a big laugh when she sees me!! hahahahhahahahahaa

.smack. ethan hawke? Great choice!!! Yes I love Monty Python films too!! Anthony Hopkins? He's so cool! I was sitting 5 meters away from him in April!! I've never watched the Breakfast Club.....

STAN!!! The famous movie critic!! Wooooooooohooooooooo

Matthew Perry aka Chandler! He's a lovely guy! I can believe that about you! :banana Yes! Yes! That scene in Bruce Almighty had me in stitches too!!

Boink!

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

Al Pacino

Where Kevin Cline sniffs his armpit in "A Fish Called Wanda"

Forget the line, but the movie was "Fritz the Cat"

FAVOURITE ACTOR:

Meryl Streep - hands down.

Don't watch movies I've already seen.

When I was a kid (back in the 1800's), my Mom brought me to a movie called The Incredible Journey. It was about 2 dogs and a cat who travelled together over 300 miles to get back to their human family. I think I was about 6. Still get all mooshy when I think about it.

I forget. It was that bad.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: MOVIES! Loves, hates, most moving, actors, lines, scene Reply with quote

Al Pacino play DroolyMutt? Is he the one with the mole on the face? I always get him & Robert De Niro confused.... WOoooooooooohooooooooooo :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: