MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

i'M BACK! GREETINGS FROM Cataluña!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: i'M BACK! GREETINGS FROM Cataluña! Reply with quote

well, the moving has been fine, tomorrow on i will be able to install in the new flat here in Barcelona and start all over again :) . I'll have internet connection so i'll be in touch :) . I have nice vibes about Barcelona and hope to be able to make a further step in this place.

Love you all!

pd. to my friends that used to send me mail :) e-mail me so i can forward you the new address :) , but i'll write everyone soon from there.

Hugs!

Pris

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: i'M BACK! GREETINGS FROM Cataluña! Reply with quote

Greetings Pris!!! Sounds like a very succesful move!! I look forward to the photos!! ANd to your addresss!!

Chris xx

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: i'M BACK! GREETINGS FROM Cataluña! Reply with quote

thanks chris

i have some good but a little bit stressing news :) so just when i'm installed seems i have to get back for certain issues, won't talk till being sure but could be a nice chance :)

i'm very excited, and so far i love barceloan

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: i'M BACK! GREETINGS FROM Cataluña! Reply with quote

I wish you success Pris! You sound like you are making the MOST of living in Barcelona! Ole! :) :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: