MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Have you ever stolen anything?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

*just curious* I hear it's a normal part of growing up.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

20 years ago a young girl stole my heart. she still has it too.

Bud Bennett

Stained glass makes a great gift!

One Sun Stained Glass LLC :

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

Awwww Bud!! :sensational

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

I stole 2 different women from their husbands.

One I gave back eventually, the other I kept.

I'm a bad, bad person.

hahahaha

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

:lol Steve...

You bad, bad, bad boy!!!....

Glad me and Denise aint meeting you on our trip then!!!!!!!

I might have come home alone!!! :lol

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

No worries, Paul. I'm a married man now.

ha ha ha

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

Steve! Shocking!

And here I was hoping for confessions of sweetshop pickings when you were all 4 years old! :laugh

SoulHaunted

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

Ha, I stole my mommas car at 13 and she locked me butt up in a juvie hall. Then to top it all off, she went to Rome and sent me post cards telling me how much fun she was having while I was there rofl. I never took mommies car without permission again. Still haven't seen Rome other than on internet TV.

CF

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

:nutz

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

only when I was 7 years old,

i stole, you're gonna laugh, about 10 white papers for writing my book, you had to count manually and i actually took 10 pages more... i confessed it to my mother and regretted (even if it was only 10 cents) and even told the owner of the shop and paid it, so finally at the end i didn't do it lol

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

As a kid, yea, I tried that once, got caught, in trouble, my @#%$ beat and all that.

As an adult, I'm defective. I went through the drive through tellers window once and the teller gave me over a hundred dollars cash extra back that wasn't on my slip. I noticed it as I was pulling out of the bank, so I turned around, drove back through the drive through waiting in line once again just to give her back the money that was in error.

I refunded a guy in Spain $130.00 shipping after I found a cheaper way. Most ebayers would have pocketed it.

Maybe good karma goes around or something so perhaps something good might happen to me one day. If not, I did what I thought was the right thing to do based on my lifes knowledge.

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Have you ever stolen anything? Reply with quote

Great stories Pris and Sintz!!!! I stole chocolate cake when I was 9, I stood in the store and ate those frozen cake straight from the packet - hahahahaha. The manager came out and asked me & my friend what we were doing! We got so scared when he marched us into his office and said we were STEALING - we hadn't actually thought we were doing anything bad!! I've never stolen since!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: