MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

OK... two new MBAF live-videos available

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Both were taken from our appearance in Bromyard/U.K. (Nozstock Festival) 2 weeks ago:

"No More Promises" Live Video

(*.wmv format - downloading prior watching recommended)

"King Of My Castle Jam Video

(*.WMV format - downloading prior watching recommended)

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Great stuff Mike.... erm who was the girl in the red?? :)

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

HAHA Paul :)

Thanks for watching :)

The "girl in red" suddenly popped up on stage and obviously wanted to dance around to our music. At least all men on stage LOL were excited about her - but the local U.K. stewards didn't find that too funny and guided her off stage.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

you have a cracking sound there Mike!!! 10/10 :)

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Paul :)

In the "King Of My Castle" Video you can see around 2:50min. Kai Watzke, our soundman, behind his desk at work.

He is responsible for the sound :)

As far as you mean my guitar... that's the combined tube power of two Hughes&Kettner TriAmps :D

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

well give Kai Watzke a pat on the back!! :)

Iam still playing around with my marshall.... one day i will get there!! :)

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Paul :)

I'll tell Kai (I'll see him tomorrow) and he will be excited.

He's doing a perfect job in the background, a lot of work unnoticed actually! Without him we would sound crap! HAHA!

Hey - another band was there where the guitar player had a small 40W Marshall.. mic'ed of course and it sounded great over the P.A.! The size of the amps is not necessarily a guarantee for a good sound. It's always the guitar player and the personal preferences paired with taste IMHO :D

Thanks a lot for downloading/watching the videos!

I wished we all would have been together there, drinking a beer or good wine :)

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Yeah it would have been good... :)

Our other guitarist uses one of them small marshalls for practice some times and the sound is great, i sometimes wish I had got a smaller amp..... its soooo heavy!! :lol

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Have them downloading now.

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

King of My Castle - Live - are those 2 guys talking about Kate's legs? Sounds f**king great! What amazing lungs Kate has!

No More Promises - live - hahaha the woman in red is quite funny!! Werner seemed to like her, although Gaby moved away rather quickly! hahahahahahaahahahahahha

Overall I can tell you guys are TIGHT, the music is amazing sounding.

These 2 tracks are very album sounding, do you have any songs that you videoed that are catchier? :D Is that Reinhard that I met who did the videoing? :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Quote:
ED1G

Our other guitarist uses one of them small marshalls for practice some times and the sound is great, i sometimes wish I had got a smaller amp..... its soooo heavy!!

Paul

:) ) I also do usea rather small Peavey Classic 50W Tube combo here and there, however I have the most fun with my two 4x12 cabinets driven by the Hughes&Kettner's :D

BUT of course they are hard to carry and need more time to set up.

Quote:
SINTZ

Have them downloading now.

Ooooooooops.... LOL

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Chris!! :D :D :D

At least we were not booed off stage in England! LOL

Thanks for watching the videos!!!

Errrrrrrr.... yep, we do have "catchier" tracks but first we didn't video all and we also do not want to release videos of new songs while we do not have the proper studio recordings for them available. We have at least 1 hour program with songs you never heard! HAHA ;) ;) ;) One of them is titled "A Suspended Day In Black And White" and the audience usually likes this one very much, a very upbeat and straight forward number :D :D **keeping the tension here** HAHA

Grrrrr... I made a mistake during encoding which is now corrected. At Nozstock our friend Sven Krailing filmed us, NOT Reinhard..... but it is the Reinhard you met over here and he was with us the rest of the tour and filmed :)

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Tow great performances. I too liked the girl having her way with you and the music on stage. :D

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: OK... two new MBAF live-videos available Reply with quote

Say hi to Reinhard from me!!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: