MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :)))
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

Hello!

Since there are so many folks from the U.K. here on this board I thought it may be a good idea to post the dates of our 1 week U.K. tour ( MBAF feat. Kate Cassidy ). That would be a good chance to talk in person, bicker about the Internet and to throw beer-bottles on stage! HAHA :)

Maybe there's a venue which is close to your home! :)

July 23rd. - 9p.m. @ Nozstock Festival - Rowden Paddocks, HR7 Bromyard

Admission price: 20.00 GBP

Ticket sale (email): pnoz@go.com

Ticket sale (internet): http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/nozstock/frames.htm

Additional Info: Nozstock Festival of Performing Arts, Vintage Tractors and Literature.

July 25th. - 8p.m. @ The Victory - 88 St Owen Street, HR1 2QD Hereford/Herefordshire

Admission price: 5.00 GBP

Additional Info: Club gig.

July 27th. - 8p.m. @ Bar Blu - 92 High Street, LL18 1UB Rhyl/North-Wales

Additional Info: Club gig with U.K. bands HyperTraffic + Kobe.

More info: http://www.barblu.co.uk/entbands.html

July 28th. - 8p.m. @ Mancot Social Club - Leaches Lane, Mancot, CH5 2EH, DEESIDE

Admission price: 3.00 GBP

Additional Info: Club gig with another U.K. band.

July 30th. - 9p.m. @ Knockvennie Community Hall, DG7 3DF Knockvennie (Scotland)

Additional Info: A day of community fun and activity to promote international peace and to remember the 60th anniversary of Hiroshima. Song, dance and reflective readings will take place and local children will make 1000 paper cranes to be sent to Japan. Knockvennie Hall Near Kilquhanity Galloway http://www.edinburgh.uk.emb-japan.go.jp/culture1.htm

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

you will pass thru Newcastle!!! :)

The closest to me Mike is... either the scotland gig or north wales, Iam not sure.... both a little too far.. :(

Paul

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

Paul! :D

You always say it's too far! LOL ;) ;)

Well.... if Rhyl/North-Wales would be one of the closest places to your hometown... (here's a picture from the club with the stage in the background)

...I recommend you check with your presidency at home LOL if that would be worth the effort and we can find a way to compensate you for exmaple for the gasoline cost. How's that? :)

I mean last year we didn't meet in England already... shame on you! LOL ;) Well, I understand that you are not excited to drive 2 or 3 hours onw way and then back in the night. Unfortunately we had no gig offers in the Newcastle area so far.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

Thats very kind of you Mike, however the main problem is time off from that swear word.... work!! :lol

The Scotland gig is the more probable.... I will get my bottles ready!! :lol

its Total distance: 108 miles (173.7 km )

Total estimated time: 2 hours and 45 min

So thats not bad!

It would be nice to meet!!

Paul

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

Man, Mike....that is fantastic!! I know the places will be packed and jamming!!!

Would love to be there and jamm with ya....you never know....but with an 8-year-old at home with only me, and an 85-year-old Father.....well.... :ohno

Anyway.........

:sensational

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

Paul!!! :D Well, maybe our band bus should simply stop in Newcastle for a surprise party! HAHAHAHAHA

Seismo! LOL Sounds like you have a LOT of fun at home :D :D :D

BTW.... if anybody is around Germany in the moment LOL

....MBAF is headlining tomorrow (2nd. of July) the 10th. Summer-Rock Festival in Krefeld

Can you say we're nervous? :) :D

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

Well, I can deliver some pictures from last saturday in Krefeld/Germany. It was probably one of the hottest gigs ever for us (the temperature on stage easily was over 50 degrees Celsius WITHOUT lights.....). I think I drank 4 bottles of water and 5 beers during the gig! LOL

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

hey great pics as usual Mike.... :)

The glasgow gig is looking good !!! ;)

Paul

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

Looks like you were having fun in these pics, Mike!

You guys should hook up with Paul and join his visit to the States! :u

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

Paul!!!!! :eek :eek :eek

That would be great if we could meet :)

Ron :)

Thanks for watching the pics :)

Well, Paul's U.S. tour looks like fun but we don't have any gig invitations from the U.S. I fear it's even worse, since two of our band members are on so called "no fly" U.S. lists... usually we go all together! HAHA

On a more brighter side I can offer another live-version of our song "Timeshift", recorded at the 10th. Summer-Rock-Festival in Krefeld/Germany last weekend (where the pictures here were taken from). :D

If you want to hear the band struggling and Kate Cassidy giving her best, check out: "Timeshift (Live 2005)" :romeo

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: U.K. tourdates 2005... are you there? :))) Reply with quote

If I can get the time off work we will be there Mike.... :)

Paul

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: