MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

rememberring KIRA (official muse)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: rememberring KIRA (official muse) Reply with quote

past 30th of june it was two years that kira passed away, as many of you know already, and even if i'm aware many people does not understand it very well, i dedicate all my art and music to her, i have an honour page so keep her name "alive" and i even create a platform of musicians with her as official muse :)

i've been a couple of days offline, was a little bit moody as it's normal, but wanted to announce that I put a photogallery of KIRA in her honour section, there's also a tagboard where you can leave your thoughts. If you have a second to have a look, gallery is at mid page you just need to click on it to make the pics show, she was my very best friend and shall never be forgotten.

kira.yidneth.com

I love you my sweet child

KIRA HONOUR PAGE

thanks to Corona from Holland for this drawing of Kira :)

for me it's been thrilling to have found her banner all over the net, and even found thre's another kira (radiokira.com) who was also a husky that went away and inspired a charity organization of musicians, maybe she's really a muse after all.

Edited by: yidneth at: 7/2/05 21:57
Hawaiian Fireman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: rememberring KIRA (official muse) Reply with quote

I just came from Kira's honour page and it was very touching, Priscilla. I have two Rotties that I love like they were my kids and know exactly how you must have felt losing Kira.

It saddens me to realize that I will probably outlive my two Rotties, and your website has inspired me to take more videos of them, expecially since I have my own business producing videos.

Aloha,

Lee

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: rememberring KIRA (official muse) Reply with quote

Yay, Kira...!

Sterling30

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Very nice video Pricilla.. Reply with quote

I downloaded it but for some reason only the music will play but it did stream fine.

I think reincarnation exists among dogs.., think about getting another husky..

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Very nice video Pricilla.. Reply with quote

thanks very much everyone

she was the greatest

i've thought of getting another husky , of course, she will come eventually, but right now i'm out of my home, and not knowing where i'll stay for a stable while, thus i cannot get another dog till i can be responsible of it... that is, getting a job and a house to stay...

but certainly

it's a need of my spirit

but about kira

she was the greatest

thank u

Sterling30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Here's a true story.. Reply with quote

We had two dogs on the farm, one named Dutchess and the other Punky. When I would walk them it would be down a gravel road, one would always stay next to me and the other would be in the taller grass alongside the road in case a there was a rabbit or pheasant to flush. Well, Dutchess gets cancer and it comes time to end it for her so one day I have to do that. That same evening it's a perfectly still night and I'm walking Punky alone for the first time and to my left I here a rustling in the grass exactly like I would have had Dutchess been there and Punky who would normally be alerted at that pays it no attention at all.., I'm sure she also knew Dutchess was in fact still with us..

About a year later I come into work about 6 am and have to walk past the office to hang up my coat in the coatroom and there are 3 people in that same office when I walked past it. When I come in all of them are giving me a strange look and ask me "Where is the dog that came in with you???"

Huh??? They all saw the same dog with me but there wasn't one that I was aware of and I came straight into the office after I hung up my coat and there was only one entrance-exit to this building but 3 people saw this dog following right behind me.

When they descibed what the dog looked like they where describing Dutchess.

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Here's a true story.. Reply with quote

thanks sterling for sharing your story

my brother german swears that soon after kira's death he saw her watching him behind the glass of a restaurant, and he stood and left his friend there having dinner just ot run out in the street looking for her, and he was so shocked that he took a second to realize kira had gone already a couple of days before, but still today, swears he saw her. He was very affected the other day as my mother, we all get a little bit moody, and i know it may be awfully boring for many people but she's my muse and almost present in everything i do, cannot help it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: