MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Opinions??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Opinions?? Reply with quote

Quote:

Dear Seismic Anamoly:

We at Halo Guitars are interested in your music and have put your name on a list for our artist relations team. Everyone here at Halo Guitars has a MySpace account and searches for the bands that they feel have that special something. Please visit our website and take a look at what we have to offer.

Why are we sending you this email? This is an entry level endorsement (endorsement B) that is standard with all guitar companies. Email us to get more details on the contract and pricing.

Thank you for your time in reading this email.

~Artist Relations Dept.

Halo Custom Guitars Inc.

A little history about Halo Guitars

Halo Guitars is a company built by musicians who know what it takes to make a great instrument. Halo Guitars draws on more than 15 years of experience to create our standard and US custom shop guitars and basses. Our US custom shop will realize the guitar of your dreams; simply send us your specifications (design materials, parts, components). We also take advantage of the advanced equipment and modern technology to research, develop and produce our quality, handcrafted instruments. At present, our company produces 6 models of electric guitars & basses, and we guarantee craftsmanship, modern design, comfortable handling, clear tones and excellent playability. Our goal is to quickly become one of the best instrument factories in the world. The quality control maintained at our Cupertino, CA headquarters ensures that each instrument is crafted according to the best standards.

Some quick answers to some questions you may have.

What kind of components do we use?

Halo guitars works with the following companies to supply you with the best gear.

Emg, Duncan Design, Lace Sensor, Our own hand wound pick-ups, Dean Markley Strings, Gotoh, Sperzel, Our own design tuners, Kahler, Floyd Rose.

What support do we offer you as an artist?

Unlike other guitar companies that sign you to a B contract and forget about you, we don't. Not only will we give you a place on our site, we'll add you in our press releases and announce your show dates in our newsletters and site. When you have a release date or an upcoming tour, we will make you a featured artist to get you more attention where it is needed. We also book showcases across the continental United States and choose bands from our endorsee list to play these showcases. We have industry connections with record labels and magazines--imagine all the marketing opportunities available to your band.

Can we upgrade to an endorsement A?

Yes, it is possible to upgrade to an endorsement A during or after your agreement term if the opportunity arises.

Who are some of the artists we currently work with?

Prophecy

8mm

Chamber 7

OS Project

Zakas

American Mother load

Mummification

NURALISIS

Six

Havochate

Bent

Beyond Hate

Fetisch

Flesh Vault

Whiskey Bent

Devine Sermon

Faster Pussycat

Motochrist

Abbey Vein

Hanzel Und Gretyl

Endorphin

Cali-nation

Every Day Freak

When Has Ceased

Adam Weber

Big Dog

Andrew D Nack

Kill Allen Wrench

Blackbird

Chryogen

The Killing Word

Jesse Evil

Chester D Oszustowicz

Chris Clover

Christopher Gonzalez, Cole Rambo

Father Panic Riot Orchestra

Death is Certain

Invocation

Crag

Goodnight Julia

A Day To Fall

Dennis H. Hugues

FReak 13

Among the Decayed

Crag

Eversinceve

Sugarpuss

Freedom By Xray

Post Tension

DeadByDawn

Fight Night

Cadence

FROST Like Ashes

Harout Ichlokmanian

Suture

Ed Vs Radio

Anrichron

Dimentianon

LOCKESTAR

Cellpan

Guns of Autumn

PPHP

Strinknyne

Barnyard

Matt Neyland

The sixth hour

Michael Seay

Nicholas Panzarella-

And All Was Lost

With No Remorse

Love By Suicide

Atlas Dying

Dark End Down

Leukorrhea

Monster Electric

46 Short

Havok

TAZUMA

Sean Southern

Shawn W Edge

Best of Seven

Strangle Chelsea

Chief Enablers

Thayer

Parden My Extinguisher

???????

Anybody else get this??

PANick11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Opinions?? Reply with quote

Duncan Designed?? those are what you get on $300 guitars..

hmmm...when I hear a Luthier talk about what materials they use I want to hear about ebony and mohogany and world class maple, nitro cellulos laquer..not what hardware they use..

still

most of that hardware is pretty good stuff though..

I Got offered a Peavey endorsement ...but I didn't take it.

I liked my PRS too much..but PRS wasn't gonna give an endorsement because they already had half the best players using their guitars!!!!

HA HA!!

hell, if you can get a free guitar go for it!!!

huh?

there's not really a down side,...

wanna see my new custom??

it's a Heritage 170 with seth lovers and a bigsby and several other modifications by Brad at After Midnight Guitars in santa fe..

:)

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Opinions?? Reply with quote

DAMN, Pan....that Sucker is Beautiful!!!!!

Thanks for the Info.....I'm thinking about it.....

Peavey, huh???

Bastards never call ME and I USE their stuff!!!

I'm Kicking Hartley's @#%$ TODAY!!!! :lol

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Opinions?? Reply with quote

Thats a damn fine looking guitar Panick!!

Ses.... Iam not sure about the email.... :)

Paul

PANick11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Opinions?? Reply with quote

Thanks Ed!

:)

So, seismo, are you gonna get a free guitar??

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Opinions?? Reply with quote

i have an lp witih seth lovers and i like them... good luck seismic! instead of kicking hartley's how about bernie ebbers instead? :wgrin

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Opinions?? Reply with quote

Still waiting on their e-mail about the agreement....I doubt it will pan out to anything if things go like they always seem to....

Rev.....You Got It, my Clinton, MS Brutha!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: