MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What do you think about Prostitution?..?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: What do you think about Prostitution?..? Reply with quote

Please - I don't want a lewd or rude discussion here....

I'm just curious about what people think about Women giving Sex for Money....

Is it wrong for a Woman to let a Man use her body for money?

Is it wrong for a Woman to marry a man because he's Rich?

Isn't any kind of pandering to rich or powerful people "prostitution"...?

I'm curious as to what others think about that....

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: What do you think about Prostitution?..? Reply with quote

How much money are we talkin' here ??

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

People do what they have to do, no amount of "wronging" or "righting" will change that. However, I do believe the industry should be legalised, licensed and tracked, and medical check-ups should be mandatory for licenses to be renewed.

For the same reason I believe in a woman's right to choose to have a baby or not (provided its in the first trimester). It has to be legal. Women will do it anyway, and there are too many deaths and botched abortions from underground doctors. Worse, if the woman carries the baby to term and then abandons it.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

It's the oldest business of the world.

Even under the fundamentalistic regime of the Taliban,

prostitution in the streets of Kabul was normal.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote

I think we all, male or female, "whore" ourselves in some way or another...over something....somehow....sometime....

In the physical sense, it serves a purpose for men and women, if they so choose to utilize it...Mike's right; it's the oldest profession around and always will be...Deb's right too; it probably should be closely regulated, if possible, as it is here in the States in Nevada...works like a charm there...no problems, no disease.....

This was my favorite....been a VERY long time ago...

SHERI'S....

:fg

Sterling30sg

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Regulated in Holland also.. Reply with quote

But that hasn't stopped the importation of women either by trickery or force being brought there and forced to work in this industry.

The reality is a woman who engages in this profession is always supporting someone else and does not freely choose this trade. A disease free is a laugh. They may get a free bill of heath from unethical doctors but diease is rampant regardless of regulation. It amounts to modern day slavery and should never be permitted by law.

Edited by: Sterling30sg at: 5/4/04 12:17 pm
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Regulated in Holland also.. Reply with quote

Whatever floats yer boat, Doc...

clone9

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think about Prostitution?..? Reply with quote

there is way too much free sex so i find it terribly sad that ANYONE has to pay for sex....

I really don't believe he's a doctor. I think he gave a fake name of a doctor that he found online. HA HA HA HO

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: being pragmatic Reply with quote

Sterling, I agree with you, forcing a woman is irredeemable. THAT should NEVER be legalised, just as all forced labour should never be condoned. However, if a woman feels that is all she has to offer, I'd rather she was licensed herself to do it and get medical support than do it illicitly and be exploited by pimps as well. Its going to happen, whether you like it or not. If its not legal it will go underground.

I think the distinction here is free choice and exploitation.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: being pragmatic Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd rather she was licensed herself to do it and get medical support than do it illicitly and be exploited by pimps....

That's why there is virtually no disease within the "system" in Nevada...it is regulated to the hilt; any girl who is caught infected will be banned from all brothels, any doctor caught falsifying records will have his/her license revoked, and any brothels that have women infected working there and a client contracts an infection is subject to a major lawsuit and very negative publicity, virtually putting them out of business, so they do not let it happen...sadly, it's safer to go there and pay for sex then to go to a bar, buy a complete stranger drinks and maybe dinner and go home; you've paid for it either way, like it or not, believe it or not...

Out on the street it's a different story; the women there have no such rules and regs governing them...you can rest assured if they are working the street, something's wrong with them, or they would be working one of the brothels.

Bottom line and Blunt: In Nevada, screw someone in a brothel, walk out knowing you're clean or you're gonna be rich soon; screw someone from a bar or the street, you don't know what you might discover in 2-3 days...for me, if it's a one night deal, better to be safe than sorry.

All this is elementary, though, for me...today, I'm a one-woman man to the core....

:bcool

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

All I have to say on the subject is that it is a moral issue that each person must decide for themself...and that history has shown time and again that you cannot successfully legislate morality. So, morality is the issue...not whether or not it is legal. Legal or not, it's going to be here.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think about Prostitution?..? Reply with quote

Quote:
What do you think about Prostitution?..?

Don't do it, Drooly!!! Things will start looking up in the music biz!!!!!! :wgrin :wgrin :wgrin

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

:aua

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: What do you think about Prostitution?..? Reply with quote

Prostitution is legal here in Hong Kong. Pimping isn't.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: What do you think about Prostitution?..? Reply with quote

Well, you know what?

I have mixed feelings about the "morality" of prostitution.... - but somehow, I think it should be legal....

I guess it should be a personal choice thing...

And making it legal might mean fewer people would be hurt by it....

I don't know......

Just trying to understand...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: