MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

If Michael Jackson is found guilty, will you still
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bardofely

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Michael Jackson Reply with quote

Personally I would like him to be found not guilty cos I have a lot of respect for him as an artist. Who knows what the truth is apart from Michael Jackson himself? On the whole I agree with Mike on this.

BTW Michael Jackson's double was recently sighted here at Santa Cruz carnaval:

Bard

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson Reply with quote

Who knows what the truth is apart from Michael Jackson himself? Well that's supposedly what juries and evidence is for... Can only hope for the best for MJ.

Ron - that IS indeed the movie I saw (Indictment) James Wood is very good in it.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson Reply with quote

Just throwing this thought in:

Very smart people often act dumb and innocent as a tactical maneuver to make everyone think they're harmless or non-threatening. It's a way to get others to drop their guard so they can get over on people. Think about how well this sort of tactic would work for someone who was compelled to molest children.... Just food for thought!

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: gotta differentiate Reply with quote

Quote:
There's another movement - the "don't let the parents discipline their children" that is playing a role in an increasingly disfunctional socially irresponsible children and society in general. For example, people calling in the cops if they see a mother trying to discipline a child, even a smack on the hand. The whole thing has gone to ridiculous extremes, and parents are now really scared of telling their child right from wrong.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever would be scared of something like that...

I never refrained from disciplining my baby girl... I never went overboard, but I didn't hold back for fear of social services, either.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: gotta differentiate Reply with quote

Quote:
Jackson defense challenges credibility of accuser's brother

Cross-examination reveals earlier false testimony

Wednesday, March 9, 2005 Posted: 0734 GMT (1534 HKT)

SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's defense attorney Tuesday went after the credibility of the brother of the teenage boy accusing the pop star of child molestation, challenging the boy's account of seeing the singer grope his brother.

Under cross-examination from defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr., the brother also admitted Tuesday that he lied in a deposition given in a civil suit.

In a dramatic exchange, Mesereau told the jury that the magazine that the brother testified Jackson showed them at the singer's Neverland Ranch was dated August 2003 -- months after the boys stopped going to the Jackson estate.

"I'm telling you, it's not exactly the one he showed us," the brother said, insisting that the magazine they saw was of the same type.

The brother, now 14, repeatedly claimed an absence of memory in response to Mesereau's questions, saying that given his school work and tests, "most of that stuff leaves my memory."

"I know everything happened," the brother said. "I just don't remembers details ... not all the details."

The defense cross-examination of the brother will resume Wednesday morning, after court adjourned early Tuesday afternoon.

On Monday, the accuser's brother testified that on two occasions in early 2003, he had walked into Jackson's bedroom at Neverland and found the singer masturbating with one hand, while his other hand was down his sleeping brother's pants. The brother also testified that there was an alarm in the hallway leading to the bedroom that would ring a bell in the bedroom if anyone approached.

Under cross-examination Tuesday, the brother said he had never seen Jackson disable the bell. The brother said he had heard the bell when he would enter Jackson's bedroom. But the accuser's brother insisted that if the door to the bedroom was closed, the bell would not have been audible in the bedroom.

Mesereau also accused the brother of changing his story about what Jackson did to his brother, pointing to statements he made to a therapist and the grand jury that variously put Jackson's hand on top of the accuser's underwear, rather than inside, or had Jackson touching and rubbing the brother's buttocks, rather than his crotch.

The brother denied changing his story, but he also told Mesereau that he didn't remember making some of those other statements.

Under questioning by prosecutors, the brother had also testified that his father had abused him and other members of his family and that his parents often fought with each other. Mesereau challenged that testimony with a deposition the brother gave four years ago in a civil suit in which he said his mother and father never fought and that his father never hit him.

The brother said his statements in the deposition weren't true. When asked by Mesereau whether anyone had told him to lie in the deposition, he said, "I don't remember. It happened a long time ago."

He gave a similar response when Mesereau asked the brother to tell the jury why he lied.

"I don't remember. It's like five years ago. I don't remember nothing," the accuser's brother said.

The civil case stemmed from a December 15, 2000, altercation between the boys' mother and a security guard in the parking lot of a J.C. Penney store, after Jackson's accuser was accused of shoplifting. The mother sued the store, claiming that she had been manhandled by guards, and received a $100,000 settlement.

The defense has pointed to the civil suit as evidence that the boys' mother has a history of making claims of abuse for financial gain.

On Monday, the brother testified that on an airplane trip from Florida to California, he saw his brother and Jackson drinking alcohol, saying that he saw a red ring around a 7-Up can from which the accuser was drinking.

But Mesereau pointed to a transcript of an interview that the brother gave police, in which he said the wine in the can was white, not red.

"Do you think the court reporter made a mistake?" Mesereau asked.

"Yes," the brother answered.

The brother also gave conflicting statements when pressed by Mesereau on whether he knew Larry Feldman, a Los Angeles attorney who assisted the family when they came forward with the allegations against Jackson.

The brother first said he knew Feldman, then later said he didn't recall the name. Then, he said he didn't recall meeting Feldman but later admitted that he had met with him twice, before saying that he didn't remember if he had met Feldman.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: gotta differentiate Reply with quote

I always find watching those lawyer series interesting and I always hope that I never witness any crime because a) I don't remember faces well b) I forget things that happen to me INCLUDING traumatic ones c) If I'm ever a witness to something, they'd drag up my 'sordid' past to prove that I ought never to have witnessed anything.....

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: gotta differentiate Reply with quote

What sordid past?

Cybernetic Organism (Organismo Cibernetico)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: gotta differentiate Reply with quote

for example, the time I lied about my homework at school....

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: gotta differentiate Reply with quote

Quote:
for example, the time I lied about my homework at school...

Ha ha ha...

You bad girl, you...

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: gotta differentiate Reply with quote

It's always good to differentiate:

Quote:
Accuser told school official Jackson did nothing

Monday, March 14, 2005 Posted: 3:34 PM EST (2034 GMT)

SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- The teenage boy accusing Michael Jackson of molesting him admitted on the stand Monday that he told an administrator at his school that nothing sexual happened between him and the pop star.

"I told him Michael never did anything to me," the boy said, referring to Jeff Alpert, who at the time handled disciplinary issues at the Los Angeles middle school the boy attended. Under questioning from the defense, he did not explain why he denied the child molestation allegations to Alpert.

Under prosecution questioning last week, the boy testified that Jackson molested him on two occasions when they were sleeping alone together at the pop star's Neverland Ranch two years ago.

The boy said Alpert asked him about the allegations during a meeting about his disciplinary problems.

Under cross-examination by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr., he admitted that he had conflicts with several teachers, spent time in detention and "would get into fights sometimes at school."

He also said that "sometimes" he considered himself a hero because he would stand up to teachers, which would win him approval from fellow students.

DinoRomanelli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Jackson Reply with quote

I would continue to listen to his music. There are several songs I have always liked by him. What a person does outside of his music, regardless of how strange, illegal, or sick, does not effect whether or not I like the music. To me, that would be like refusing to watch NFL highlights just in case OJ Simpson might be shown. Or staying away from Little Rascals reruns because they might be showing one that had Robert Blake in it.

If Jackson is found guilty, then may he get what he deserves. But that won't change the fact that he DID make some pretty great music, and I won't turn it off if it comes on the radio.

btw...How the hell is everyone????

:boink

Dino

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: Jackson Reply with quote

Dino! What a strange post to see you in! hahahahahahahha And yes I'm definitely PLEASED to see you! :kiss

DinoRomanelli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jackson Reply with quote

I'm in lots of strange posts, Chris. I tend to pop up every now and then when something interesting comes along.

So...how's my favorite girl from Hong Kong!!!!!

:we

Dino

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Jackson Reply with quote

I still like the "Thriller" video...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jackson Reply with quote

I'm doing fantastic!! Enjoying life!! Looking forward to a lovely quiet weekend this weekend! Wooooohooooo! You been making music Dino? :banana

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: