MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

You can meet the nicest people in cyberspace

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: You can meet the nicest people in cyberspace Reply with quote

Chris:

I just read the review you posted at my IC page. You don't know how great it makes me feel to be thought of the way you discribe me.

It's a long story but unfortunately it isn't often that people go out of their way to say nice things. You really made my day.

I wanted to return the favor so I posted this on the SOS IC page.

Quote:
Chris B and her band of musical revolutionaries, take pop, punk, rock and excellent songwriting and infuse it with an energy rarely seen in most of the musical world. Once you listen to SOS and some of Chris' other musical projects you realize that there is way more talent, drive and ability here then can be contained on one CD. So buy them all. Become a SOS fan and learn that rock/pop music is truly an international form of communication that breaks all kinds of geographical and emotional boundries. I have come to admire the woman and her music. The indie music world is better off that we have Chris B as part of our creative army. Listen, learn and mostly enjoy. She makes it all seem easy.

Ted Lehman.com
Where to go for GREAT Classic Rock music!!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: You can meet the nicest people in cyberspace Reply with quote

Oh Ted, I'm so glad you liked it! ANd that's a fantastic review of the Sisters!! You didn't have to do that!

How's the house coming along btw? Big hugs to you & your family.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: It was my pleasure Chris Reply with quote

You really warmed my heart when I read your review.

The house is moving along. Some parts of the process are more stressful than I'd like. Cost over runs, is one stressful thing. Selling the house I'm in now is another. My life is in continual transition.

My youngest son is home and that is an adjustment, Nancy is in a new job and working form home and that is an adjustment. My folks are in ill health and that truly adds some stress.

Hopefully everything will turn out OK once the house is finished and we are moved in and we don't have 3 mortgages and we've all gotton some kind of normal life back. For now we are doing our best to get through it and enjoy the holidays.

What do you have planned for the Holidays Chris? Are you playing live anywhere, traveling anywhere?

BTW Chris do you ever listen to Indie Radio live? indieradiolive.com/

I listen to Swannies showes on the weekend. Saturday is Goddesses, all female artists, and Sundays are her favorite indie artists from around the world. They play in the mornings eastern US time, I don't know what time that is in Hong Kong? The chat room is full of good folks and the music is awesome. You should try to join us some time.

Ted Lehman.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: It was my pleasure Chris Reply with quote

Indeed it sounds like you have a full & exciting life Ted. You must feel so grateful! The only way one has a problem free life is to be 'six feet under' so all our problems are blessings! I love the fact that you are so family orientated. :kizz

In fact I tuned in one morning to indieradiolive.com - very nice it is. I don't dare revisit till I have a couple of hours to spare!! That chatroom is just too distracting :wgrin !!!

Christmas? Spend it with my family :banana Thank you for asking!

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Yep Reply with quote

"If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all" somebody famous once said.....:bcool

Ted Lehman.com

SwanSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Yep Reply with quote

talk about meeting nice people in cyberspace ..........

cheeez you two ..........:blush

Ted, I cant wait for that housewarming!!!!

and Chris . you know I still remember that radio interview you did ... it made such an impression on me ....

At the time I had this idea of you as a really nice but kind of "airy" and here was this SERIOUS knowledgeable women on the radio answering questions with expertise and sophistication.............

totally blew me away ......

Love and HUGS

Swannie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Yep Reply with quote

hahahahaha I love you Swannie!! "Airy" is better than "hairy" hahahaha Wonder what interview that was?? You make it sound like I ought to remember it as well! :laugh

Yes Ted's housewarming sounds like a fab idea! :banana

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Hi Swannie Reply with quote

Nice to see you here.

My secret is out I am a closet bbChris fan from way back. We have our own mutual admiration society.

Speaking of that interview, I remember hearing a bbChris interview and I heard this wonderful english accent. My mental picture was something entirely different being from Hong Kong and all so I was entirely suprised and delighted.

Swannie I am sorry I have been such a no show on your weekend show's lately. I just can't seem to get to the computer to listen. Last weekend I made it for a little while. Your show's are always the best IMHO.

As far as the first anual Lehman fishing tournement and jam session, right now it is scheduled for May. I was just at the house yesterday with the electrician discussing the wiring and electrical requirements for my new studio. The electrician is a drummer, and one of his other workers is a bass player, and my builder is a guitar player. There are so many of us musical people out there it is amazing. :bmutant :fg :dang

Ted Lehman.com

Edited by: Ted Lehman at: 12/2/04 18:39
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: