MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My boss is going to Hong Kong
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: My boss is going to Hong Kong Reply with quote

AL!! WOW! You came to Blah Blah!!

Sure I can give you some cool nightspots! C Club is a cool place to hang.

What scene is your boss into? Live music? Original? Covers? Beautiful women? Meeting women? Mingling with the rich? Mingling with the chemically-enhanced?

How long is he here for? And just out of curiousity, how tall is he? :rollin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Al Steen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: My boss is going to Hong Kong Reply with quote

Chris,Can you give me some cool nightspots? Are you playing anywhere? Thanx, Al

Listen

Al Steen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: My boss is going to Hong Kong Reply with quote

He say's he'll be there on the 22nd and he wants to hang with the rich and famous :-)

Let me know where you'll be and there will be a least one crazy South African ex-pat there to see you.

Thanks for listening! Hope ya like the new record!! .. Al

Listen

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: My boss is going to Hong Kong Reply with quote

Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo It's my monthly UNDERGROUND event with 3 bands playing. At Joe Bananas - Luard Rd., Wanchai (a typically girlie bar area!) Hong Kong island. Thursday 22 July starting from 8:30pm.

I like it Al! So the music is new? What are YOU up to these days? :banana

|Talk Soup |

Al Steen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: My boss is going to Hong Kong Reply with quote

Thanks Ms Princess! I'll let Calvin know where you'll be, I'm sure he'll love the show!!!!

We have a new record out with the stuff you've been hearing lately called "Blues Town" and should be available @ A/L any time. Not much else going on, playing dive bars etc. Saving for a VOX AC-30 and a new Rickenbacker bass so I have a bunch of stuff I'm puttin' up on E-bay as soon as I have some time to take good pics. Well you asked!

:rollin

.... Al

Listen

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: My boss is going to Hong Kong Reply with quote

Hey Al!! You tell Calvin to come and introduce himself to me!!! :banana

Just listened to "A message from my baby" COOL hahahahaha I love the authentic rural feel to this. How was it recorded?

|Talk Soup |

Al Steen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: My boss is going to Hong Kong Reply with quote

All it takes to get one of those nice primative recordings are a few $1000 mics :-) The bass, guitar and drums were done live for ambience and the vocals and harp were added later. Everything straight to SONAR.

Listen

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: My boss is going to Hong Kong Reply with quote

So you guys used the *cheap* mics :wgrin Excellent work!

|Talk Soup |

bm98

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Well it sounds like a gig? Reply with quote

I will make it on Thursday, I know the place, as I have been there before. What is a good time to get there? I have a CD for you compliments of Al.

Is it going to be slam packed or can I turn up any time?

Calvin

Lol 5'11" / July 17 thru 24 and Live music? Original? Covers? Beautiful women? Meeting women? Mingling with the rich? hehe It is all good

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Well it sounds like a gig? Reply with quote

Wow! You want to come & judge some bands at Battle of the Bands on Tuesday 20th (at Carnegies?) Are you a musician?

You've been to Joe Bananas before??!?!?! hahahaha We're hoping it'll be packed!!! We're plastering the event all over town!! Woooooooooohooooooooooo

Calvin? 5ft11 Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo bbchris 5ft7

|Talk Soup |

bm98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Well it sounds like a gig? Reply with quote

Cute..!! Thank you for the offer. I would love to, just can't make it. I will still be in the Mainland. I will be heading out there for a couple of days to explore. I return back to HK on Wednesday. No, not a musician - sorry. Love it though....

Actually I am 6'1" with heels.... [b]=p[/b]

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Well it sounds like a gig? Reply with quote

OK! Where you off to in the Mainland? Oh just make sure you're at Joe Bananas on time as we're the first band as I want to do some seriously heckling afterwards!! hahahahahahahahaha :banana

Heels? Not red ones???

|Talk Soup |

bm98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Well it sounds like a gig? Reply with quote

Just off to ShenZheng to meet some friends from Shanghai. I will be at B - Joes. What time? And sure, I will let you buy me a drink ;) Red is too much. They are black. Is there any way we can take this off line?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Well it sounds like a gig? Reply with quote

hahaha Yes! You can pm me here! Just click on 'bbchris'

TOL start the night off at 8:30pm so get there around 8pm so I can introduce you to everyone! :fg

|Talk Soup |

bm98

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Well it sounds like a gig? Reply with quote

Great, I will be there early then. Just dim the lights plzzzz.

Oh and I tried the pm let me know if you got it. I assume it still too early for you to be home.. 11pm right now....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: